SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics

Go down 
+5
wvyankee2
Big-R
rcmass
Admin
Dreth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Isn't 10k for a used 450 rather high even with the extras? Sorry but you asked what we thought.

Yeah, that 450 has a few more mods. the cage, 14" wheels, light bar and rear seat. I did a lot of shoping prices and easily have $2200 to $2400 extra in mine. Winch, top, windshield, speaker bar, amp, wheels, tires, all that starts to add up quick. However, you could have got neverrideahonda's rhino for less and that was a fast machine! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:28 pm

i know the shocks alone were like 1300 i think cant remember what he told me exactly but over 1000 lots of mods i also think a fair price
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Didnt know neverideahonda machine was for sale.....is it still?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:08 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Didnt know neverideahonda machine was for sale.....is it still?

I think it is sold. Not positive but I think it finally sold on e-bay.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:27 am

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
Isn't 10k for a used 450 rather high even with the extras? Sorry but you asked what we thought.

However, you could have got neverrideahonda's rhino for less and that was a fast machine! Twisted Evil
Yea he sold it, 7500.00 is what he posted on HL.

BUT THE FREEKIN THING WAS PINK!!!!!!! lol! Its no wonder he lost his ass on that deal. 10 bucks worth of black fusion paint and he could have got 9k easy.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:02 am

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

However, you could have got neverrideahonda's rhino for less and that was a fast machine! Twisted Evil
Yea he sold it, 7500.00 is what he posted on HL.

BUT THE FREEKIN THING WAS PINK!!!!!!! lol! Its no wonder he lost his ass on that deal. 10 bucks worth of black fusion paint and he could have got 9k easy.

He still had the blue plastic. That was a deal for a very fast rhino!!!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Yep pink threw me off. Didnt know he had the blue OEMs.....
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Thanks for all the responses. I am picking it up tonight.

For those that are not sure of the prices............there is $7196.00 in aftermarket parts not counting taxes or shipping. smoking deal and it is like brand new off the showroom floor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:04 pm

You'll Like the 450 Damn Good Machine Laughing But then again i am Biased as i have a 450 and it's a Damn good Machine lol! Not a Bad Deal at all with all the After market stuff you got.
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 am

Its official. She is in her new home

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 2045588380103281168S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 pm

Looking good my man............but you better get a set of coveralls for the little lady, and a car seat in the rear for the attack dog. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:48 am

It would not fit on my trailer so I have to take the wheel spacers off until i can afford a new one. The pile stripped down bike you see is a friend of mines. I am the local repair shop lol!

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 2240752480103281168S500x500Q85

As you can see the rhino barely fits in my shop affraid
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:50 am

this how i got it home. I had to soak it in KY Jelly and put it to the floor to get it in lol! lol! lol!

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 2559249470103281168S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 am

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 2984354210103281168S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Dreth you in FL?
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Post some with dirt on that ride......you make me want to go wash mine.......naaaa.
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:36 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
Dreth you in FL?

yep.
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:38 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Post some with dirt on that ride......you make me want to go wash mine.......naaaa.

What is this "dirt" stuff you speak of? lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Touche. How about some sand then? You Florida guys post some pics of what terrain you ride in, on down there.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:22 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Touche. How about some sand then? You Florida guys post some pics of what terrain you ride in, on down there.

somemud some white sugar and got em both and some hills mostly from old phosphate mines round where i ride locally

Dreth wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:
Dreth you in FL?

yep.

what part?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 am

Hey Dreth that is one SWEET looking rhino you got there!! :D

It was a pleasure doing business with you, your a great guy and I really hope you and your family enjoy the rhino and I definitely think we need to meet up for a ride, I think I am just waiting for the 09 rzr's to come out until then i'll be riding my old 700 grizz!
Jason
(r6realtor)
Back to top Go down
Dreth

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:37 pm

r6realtor wrote:
Hey Dreth that is one SWEET looking rhino you got there!! :D

It was a pleasure doing business with you, your a great guy and I really hope you and your family enjoy the rhino and I definitely think we need to meet up for a ride, I think I am just waiting for the 09 rzr's to come out until then i'll be riding my old 700 grizz!
Jason
(r6realtor)

Thanks again Jason Cool Let me know when that RZR is ready and we will plan a ride. I just ordered the digital dash to keep track of all my hours and milage for maintenance :D
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Good deal, remember I just changed that oil like 4 days before I listed so it should be good for a little while. Did you get the title in mail yet?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 pm

r6 You missin that Rhino Yet? Been Thinking bout selling Mine also :) can't make of my mind Question could save alot of Money and do more Fishing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:07 am

RSRRhino wrote:
r6 You missin that Rhino Yet? Been Thinking bout selling Mine also :) can't make of my mind Question could save alot of Money and do more Fishing Laughing

HOW MUCH FOR YOUR 20% STACK????????????????????????????????? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next