SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics

Go down 
+5
wvyankee2
Big-R
rcmass
Admin
Dreth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

r6realtor

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:24 am

RSRRhino wrote:
r6 You missin that Rhino Yet? Been Thinking bout selling Mine also :) can't make of my mind Question could save alot of Money and do more Fishing Laughing
I do miss it a little it looked so sweet! but after riding a rzr that my buddy bought a couple of times now, that has totally taken my mind off of it. That rzr is unbelievable, I actually really hate polaris but the rzr is just rediculous fast and so much fun, it might just be my first polaris.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:40 am

20% is only The Front Bumper and My Blue Cooler Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:18 am

r6realtor wrote:
That rzr is unbelievable, I actually really hate polaris but the rzr is just rediculous fast and so much fun, it might just be my first polaris.

the rzr is definitely the car to beat for gncc - but its still a polaris... Please, Oh Lord, All Right, Im Stuck!!

also notice the gncc overall results.... RZR was the definite winner - but they also had the most dnf's....

http://www.racerbanners.com/results/gncc/2008/UTV/overall.asp?e=1&r=1&s=1

outof everyone that ran less than 9 laps....

13 Open and 7 Lite

IMO - the rzr just has to be modded TOO much to make it worth the speed diiference for me.... plus I had just as much fun on the same course! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 pm

Yes I got the title...................THANKS AGAIN!

The RZR is fast but for a family of 4 it just wont do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:39 pm

RSRRhino wrote:
r6 You missin that Rhino Yet? Been Thinking bout selling Mine also :) can't make of my mind Question could save alot of Money and do more Fishing Laughing

say it ain't so... you're not really thinking of selling, are ya?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics   PICS of my  rhino  "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICS of my rhino "UPDATED AGAIN" with more pics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3