SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Toy Hauling Train

Go down 
+14
tim
Mollieandgil
Sporto
Foxfire
highlander
S
ridepate
Smith700
Big-R
Hollon
wvyankee2
stealth
AIRBORNE
Gimpy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 pm

smith700 wrote:
Forest River Work & Play......with the flames on the side! ownedsm
But seroiusly, you will love it.....

We spent more than an hour looking at, and in, the 30WR Work & Play yesterday. Pam just did not like the interior colors. The dealer said there is only one choice. He did offer us a good price. Kept looking at the Puma's. I don't like the non-smooth sides at all. Might have to settle on them. Still searching through Craigs List and others.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm

there is a lenght limit on the first trailor n tn.cant remember what it is.....i can remember the law on the 2nd trailor is no longer than 18.
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Gimpy
You saw our 32 ft fifth wheel with the 12 ft trailer behind it . We did great on our trip from Arkansas, to Oliver Springs and back home; except whenever I turned to sharp and got the 12 ft. trailer into the corner of the 5th wheel. I am going to add 13 inches to the length of the trailer tung so it will miss the 5th wheel trailer next time.

I can say it created a pucker factor getting into and out of fueling stations, a 100 gal auxilary fuel tank would be a nice addition.
The 1 ton dually did a good job of pulling everything.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am

Gimpy.....KEEP LOOKING we looked at probably 10 of them before we found the one we like.....THERE IS ONE YOU AND PAM WILL LIKE OUT THERE....you would probably like the one we looked at in Sneedville,TN It was a 30 foot.....exactly like ours, but had a sofa up front and it was white......I think he still has it for sale, it was a nice unit, we was gonna buy it, but Papaw said, lets try and find a EVEN Better one....and we did. I can give you his phone number if you would like. It was a good clean unit......Corey
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

smith700 wrote:
Gimpy.....KEEP LOOKING we looked at probably 10 of them before we found the one we like.....THERE IS ONE YOU AND PAM WILL LIKE OUT THERE....you would probably like the one we looked at in Sneedville,TN It was a 30 foot.....exactly like ours, but had a sofa up front and it was white......I think he still has it for sale, it was a nice unit, we was gonna buy it, but Papaw said, lets try and find a EVEN Better one....and we did. I can give you his phone number if you would like. It was a good clean unit......Corey

We need the short queen bed up front. We prefer the walk around on 3 sides, like the 2010 & 2011. We like the garage seperated, like yours has. We looked at the Work & Play again today at our dealer. I love it. She doesn't. She just likes the hugeness of the 5th wheels. I don't. To big, to heavy, but that is probably what we'll get. Still looking.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Toy Hauling Train   My Toy Hauling Train - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Toy Hauling Train
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2