SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rhino vs rzrs

Go down 
+23
RangeRover
bush
ridepate
ChrisC
roadiestar
Baxter
Sporto
nocerisdave
Big-R
Gimpy
2Slow4U
BIG D 57
Craig_C
Smith700
jlsh4e
Clayboy
wvyankee2
MuddyBuddy
pit dog
bigbore
GunRunner
Foxfire
WV Hot Rod Rhino
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Same Shit different Day! These posts just crack me up. It's like calling someone and SOB then at the end of their post it turns out to be I don't care what you have it is all about riding.............you SOB! I GUESS IF I HAD STARTED A WEB SITE AND I DIDN'T CARE WHO I RODE WITH I WOULD NAME IT SXS RIDERS INSTEAD OF A PARTICULAR SXS!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

your rhino is fast when pared against stock Rzr's but have you ran any built ones? I know several turboed ones that can eat any rhinos lunch. Some of you take this shit too serious who really cares how fast something with less than a 100 hp can go. I could care less what the top speed is I bought mine to trail ride and have fun. I've done been thru race cars and hot rods years ago so sorry if a couple of toys in a drag race where neither can reach 75 mph just doesn't impress me. Who really cares what someone else rides. I don't. I own a rzr and I like them. If you own something else I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. One thing I will say all the talk about drinking and riding sends the wrong message about what this group and others are really about.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm

And bashing other brands of SXS doesn't send a message too??????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm

In this topic I've read plenty of it from both sides. But that's why this topic was started wasn't it? This kind of stuff is why we started our site. We don't bash each other cause we all enjoy owning the same thing. When ever you have multibrand owners be it SXS, cars, trucks or whatever you will have some people talk trash about the ones he doesn't own.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Sporto wrote:
I GUESS IF I HAD STARTED A WEB SITE AND I DIDN'T CARE WHO I RODE WITH I WOULD NAME IT SXS RIDERS INSTEAD OF A PARTICULAR SXS!

allright

GunRunner wrote:
One thing I will say all the talk about drinking and riding sends the wrong message about what this group and others are really about.

lol!

I think the word is out on the Southern SxS Riders. People know that this is a good club full of great people. We have a very responsible group. There are many here that drink and many that don't. They know their limits. whether it is drinking or what they will or will not try on the trails. However, they are rider together and have a fantastic time.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

GunRunner wrote:
........ This kind of stuff is why we started our site........

Really???? lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Really???? lol!
Yes it sure was one of the reasons. Funny thing is a lot of the guys bad mouthing the rzr back then now own one.
Like you.

roflmao ownedsm
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Really???? lol!
Yes it sure was one of the reasons. Funny thing is a lot of the guys bad mouthing the rzr back then now own one.
Like you.

roflmao ownedsm

Bull Shit Gunny. I don't bash them any more then I do now. I say the same thing "fun machine but not built like a Rhino". My veiw has never change. Now I can go back and dig up some post of you bashing the RZR if you want........

Now there is a WHOLE LOT MORE to you starting your own site but lets not get into that on the open forum. All I am saying is please don't come on here saying that is why you started your on forum.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

I never said that was the
only reason but it was for sure one of them. I'm done defending the rzr here and getting involved in these type topics. Sorry if any thing I said gave anyone the impression I hated any bodies machine or the people that own them cause that's not true
I welcome any of you to come ride with me and be friends regardless of what brand you have.

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

Yeah well my dad can beat up your dad!!! Jesus people everybody has their own likes and dislikes. Hell i was a heartbeat away from buying a new rzrs and when I bought my rhino a few years ago it was a close choice between it and a rex, but i bought and kept my ole clunker rhino because at the end of the day it gets me back to the trailer. There all great machines or nobody would buy em!!!! This was just a simple video showing that the rhino has potential to not be a slug! Thats all so a pat on the back to WV for a utility beating a sport sxs. As for a rzr making it up trails a rhino cant? scratch in my experience ive never seen this, the rzr may be able to do it faster but dont see how it is more capable than a rhino on a trail? four wheel drive is four wheel drive.....
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

This why I do not post on this typ thread I was just being funny Like I said men will also debat their toys all have there own reasons for owning machines nothing personal we join to ride and meet new friends
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 pm

GunRunner wrote:
One thing I will say all the talk about drinking and riding sends the wrong message about what this group and others are really about.

lol!

You are consistant with this message Gunny. I've heard you say it for a very long time. Just wondering, is alcohol consumed/allowed on SouthernRZRRider group rides? Question
Back to top Go down
Baxter

Baxter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 pm

rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 Downsized951023002250
She might not look like much but I don't have enough money to make my Rhino beat my mower in a drag race.Point is when it comes to racing the money always wins.Money isn't Brand biased.Sorry I'm the new guy so I should probably but out but in the end nothing good comes from this.As for that specific video,that very heavy Rhino just kicked that RZR's a$$.If that guy that owns that RZR has money he could turn the table just as fast as the Rhino did.Any questions?lol roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
This why I do not post on this typ thread I was just being funny Like I said men will also debat their toys all have there own reasons for owning machines nothing personal we join to ride and meet new friends

That is how me and Pam met you and your wife. Now we talk, camp and ride together. That is how it works. You have a Rhino, I have an RZRS. No segregation, no regrets, just good riding and good times that we have together.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Gimpy wrote:
BIG D 57 wrote:

That is how me and Pam met you and your wife. Now we talk, camp and ride together. That is how it works. You have a Rhino, I have an RZRS. No segregation, no regrets, just good riding and good times that we have together.

That all that matters..............................
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

lol!

You are consistant with this message Gunny. I've heard you say it for a very long time. Just wondering, is alcohol consumed/allowed on SouthernRZRRider group rides? Question

Yes it is, We will even keep it cold for you... lol!

rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 00110
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 pm

ChrisC wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

lol!

Well, looks like you talk about drinking and riding at the SouthernRZRRiders forum also Gunny. Makes your statement just a little hypocritical, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 am

Baxter wrote:
rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 Downsized951023002250
She might not look like much but I don't have enough money to make my Rhino beat my mower in a drag race.Point is when it comes to racing the money always wins.Money isn't Brand biased.Sorry I'm the new guy so I should probably but out but in the end nothing good comes from this.As for that specific video,that very heavy Rhino just kicked that RZR's a$$.If that guy that owns that RZR has money he could turn the table just as fast as the Rhino did.Any questions?lol roflmao

Now that's funny!!!!! I would love to see that video!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 am

GunRunner wrote:
In this topic I've read plenty of it from both sides. But that's why this topic was started wasn't it? This kind of stuff is why we started our site. We don't bash each other cause we all enjoy owning the same thing. When ever you have multibrand owners be it SXS, cars, trucks or whatever you will have some people talk trash about the ones he doesn't own.

"We don't bash each other cause we all enjoy owning the same thing."
Gunny.........Man-Tires and the SAC bullshit is why we all are where we are today. It's a damn shame..........If some folks would really grow the SAC they claim to have, which I've not seen, not once, well ,I'll stand corrected, when I saw, what's his name, go backwards up that stone-face at Bell......Now that's SAC............
Or a guy like Chris aka AIRBORNE, now he has the biggest SAC of anyone here, he's protecting our liberties and freedoms to even drive these shitboxes...........

Nothing I've seen ,tops that, even that little sissy climb at W/R. Funny how all the SAC claimers have no SAC in reality, they just sit at the bottom and boast they do...........
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

lol!

Well, looks like you talk about drinking and riding at the SouthernRZRRiders forum also Gunny. Makes your statement just a little hypocritical, doesn't it?

Personally , I don't care what people do ,That is there Business as long as they can keep it under control.
I figure we are all Grown men. and should know how much is to much.
Just my view only... allright
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 am

built rhino vs stock rzrs on the trail is where i want to see and hope to find out this sat. my rzr is in need of a set of bushings but im just going to grease it up good and hit the trails. but i think the rhino will not leave me in the dust unless its a drag race.
i rode a rhino over 5 years and have had a rzr for 2 years and i just can see a rhino handling the trail at the speed the rzrs can.
the rhino was a little better built but i broke way more shit on it than the rzr.just go back on this site about 2 years and you can see all the broke parts.
i use to climb some hills on the rhino that was stupid now that i look back and think about it. my sac got a little bigger than it should have got. and any of you guys with the 660s may want to think about what would happen if you break an axle climbing a big steep hill. beleve me its not fun to break one and have to hit the brakes and only have brakes on three wheels.FYI 3 wheel will not hold you on a hill. even if you try to back down slow all it wants to go is turn sideways and thats not good on a steep hill.

you name it on a rhino and i more than likely i broke it on a rhino and i got pics to prove it.
between the 2 rzrs that i have had i have broke only the plastic front diff in the 09 and the trans that keep poping out of low on the S and thats even with rolling the 09 over a mountain and totaling it. winched it back on the trail and drove it to the truck. and i still say the fit and finish is a little better on a rhino.
the bushings on the rzr are a weak link but the rear knuckle bushings go bad on a rhino along with wheel bearings and break pads are the worst.

dont get me wrong, i bleed yamaha blue but something better has came along and its a polaris. yamaha will be back on top one day. but thats not today. like i said on another site i would rather have to change the bushings after every ride than to go back to trail rideing on a rhino again. and Monica will tell you that she would not go on a trail ride with me on a rhino again.
like others have said i dont care what you ride i will ride with ya. and i dont care about being the fastest if i did i would have some go fast mods.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 am

bush wrote:
........dont get me wrong, i bleed yamaha blue but something better has came along and its a polaris. yamaha will be back on top one day. but thats not today. like i said on another site i would rather have to change the bushings after every ride than to go back to trail rideing on a rhino again. and Monica will tell you that she would not go on a trail ride with me on a rhino again.
like others have said i dont care what you ride i will ride with ya. and i dont care about being the fastest if i did i would have some go fast mods.

Bush, you are right SOMETHING will come along and top the RZR. Then it will be the same argument different machines. I remember when this place was about 90% Rhinos. Who knows what it will be two or three years from now.

People that can see this trend seem to get along fine and have a great time. If you really take it to heart when someone says something bad about a machine, then maybe you need to step away from the computer and take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

lol!

You nor anyone else has ever heard me talk about me riding and drinking alcohol,Its just my personal choice not to do it. My meaning was simple... Talking (posting) about such behavior here on a open forum sends the wrong message out to many who might be reading it. Even if you dint get my meaning, im sure BigR does. So to your question about does the Southern RZR Riders approve of or condone drinking alcohol while riding? Since we are not a club, and we do not charge people to be a part of a "members Only'' group to ride with us. We see ourselves as simply like minded individuals getting together to enjoy the same hobby, So Its not our place to police other adults, we only ask if you meet up to ride, You conduct yourself in a manner that doesn't put yourself or others at risk. So far thats worked good for us.

As for chrisc's comment, that was a joke.... we do have drink koozies that we sell but we have never advertised them as "beer koozies" anytime you want to check mine it will have a coke in it and i guarantee you chris's will have water in his. What a grown man does with his Koozie is between him and his maker, beverage maker that is roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 pm

ridepate wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

"We don't bash each other cause we all enjoy owning the same thing."
Gunny.........Man-Tires and the SAC bullshit is why we all are where we are today. It's a damn shame..........If some folks would really grow the SAC they claim to have, which I've not seen, not once, well ,I'll stand corrected, when I saw, what's his name, go backwards up that stone-face at Bell......Now that's SAC............
Or a guy like Chris aka AIRBORNE, now he has the biggest SAC of anyone here, he's protecting our liberties and freedoms to even drive these shitboxes...........

Nothing I've seen ,tops that, even that little sissy climb at W/R. Funny how all the SAC claimers have no SAC in reality, they just sit at the bottom and boast they do...........

What you dont get Jimbo is all this forum talk is just guys bullshitting, you know me, i love to joke around, none of the man tires or sac stuff is serious it was all started as fun and just poking and joking and continues to be that for me. Im not going to do a lot of things some others do and on that day I have no SAC, man tires turned out to be shit in the long run too roflmao Its all suppose to be in fun, just like picking back and forth about teryxs, rhinos rzrs or whatever. Problem is some take it way too serious and thats not how any of this should be taken, I might poke at the rhino, teryx or other guys but if they show up to ride i care more about how they are than what they ride. To me its sad, cause ive lost good friends over this stuff when it should have been fun for all. As for airborne or any of our troops, and law enforcement too what they have is not SAC, its just plan courage and pride in what they do and i applaud them everyday for their service helping so the rest of us can enjoy our freedom.
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Well said Gunny. Disclaimer: All digs and sarcasm from Bigbore are strictly in fun, never serious. Hell I wish I had the money to have one of each. And yes Ronnie I am talking about SXS, not women. lol!
And for the men and women placing themselves in harms way to protect us: THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhino vs rzrs   rhino vs rzrs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

rhino vs rzrs
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next