SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A great man and friend was killed yesterday

Go down 
+20
Sporto
BIG D 57
ChrisC
hillbillyrzrs
Rhino Rob
Goose
stealth
pit dog
Gimpy
CatMostFeared
cajuncoot
bigbore
roadiestar
blu-knight
nocerisdave
dixiecop28
wvyankee2
PWM
8ball_99
AIRBORNE
24 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A great man and friend was killed yesterday Empty
PostSubject: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 am

Guys, just wanted to let you know how much I value your friendship. You guys are like family to me. I know sometimes we get wrapped up in a lot of BS and lose sight of what's important.

I lost a friend yesterday. He was killed by a rocket attack about 200 meters from my office. I talked to him just about an hour before it happened. He was walking back to his room on the same road we walk everyday back and forth to work. Wife and three kids left behind. Just sayin........you never know when it is your time.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys here in April hopefully.

PEACE

Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 am

Sucks brother, Stay safe!!. You never really know.. My uncles wife has two brothers. One went into the military the other worked for a tire company here at home.. The one that went into the military is a live and well. The other was killed 2 years ago on his way home from work when a kid ran into his driver side door which killed him instantly.. He was in his thirties and had 3 kids also.. Just saying. some people wonder how you guys with families can serve and work such a dangerous job.. Don't think most of them realize how little it takes to loose a life..
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

That is very sad Chris. I will keep you and his family in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Very sorry Chris. Just read where we lost 2 Soldiers in a Rocket attack in Southern Iraq last week. May God Bless your fallen friend and provide some comfort to his immediate and extended families. Prayer

And i hope you all get the Dirty Bastards that did it.
Back to top Go down
dixiecop28

dixiecop28

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 pm

so sorry to hear this chris. i know the feeling I lost a Law Enforcement buddy 2 weeks ago when he was shot and killed in the line of duty. You and his family are in my thoughts. You stay safe over there man and get back ASAP!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm

I hate to hear that Chris. It cant be said enough how valuable what you guys are doing for us all, as you know. Thank you very much for your service and every other soldier who has paid the ultimate price.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Chris I am very sorry to hear that. I know it can be very hard when you are away from you family and friends. Your friend and you are in my thoughs and prayers. Come home safe brother.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm

This hole world is turning to shit, Everybody is killing everyone for no reason.Some people just don't value life.
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Sorry to hear that Chris. Stay safe and we will pray for all our brave soldiers and their families. Miss you man. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

GOD BLESS the family and all that serve , hang in there brother and hope to see you home safe soon
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Sorry to hear the bad news stay safe and come so I do get to meet you
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Sorry for you, him and his families loss. Make it safe for us and yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Sorry To here. Prayers to you and his family. And once again my thanks to you and all who keep us safe.
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Sorry to here the bad news. May god bless you and his faimly. Stay safe brother.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry to hear the news Chris. We all have family and friends over there and pray everyone comes home safe. Don't like this no one does. We appreciate everyones service. Prayer
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Sorry buddy , I lost a co worker and friend yesterday as well. One thing i have learned is to not take any day or any one for granted. Stay safe and we are behind you guys and gals 100%
Back to top Go down
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Thoughts and prayers for that soldiers family and for you also, can't wait for you to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:42 am

Sorry to here that LT. this is very sad news..... pale

Soldiers
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 am

Our thoughts and prayers to the family, and to you Chris stay safe, God Bless
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 am

Chris sorry for your friend and his family. It pains me when people just take for granted our military being in harms way. I was at Ft. Hood a couple of weeks ago doing some work and the soldiers that I was working with were fixing to deploy to Afghanistan and they all were thinking nothing much about it because they have been there before. But, it is the job and
YOU ALL DO A DAMN FINE JOB OF PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS!!!!!!  A great man and friend was killed yesterday 289459  A great man and friend was killed yesterday 971386 I know it probably gets old some times, but for me working around the military day end and day out I try my best to say "Thank you for your Service" to every soldier I come in contact with. Look forward to a cold Bud Light with ya Brother! Stay safe!!!!!!  A great man and friend was killed yesterday 2856  A great man and friend was killed yesterday 530967
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:17 pm

blu-knight wrote:
Chris I am very sorry to hear that. I know it can be very hard when you are away from you family and friends. Your friend and you are in my thoughs and prayers. Come home safe brother.

X2 - Hurry home,
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

sorry for the loss of a soldier, husband, dad, and friend to many im sure, GOD bless and stay safe.

ohh and, thank you for your service in keeping me and my family free and safe.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
SSXSRider Member
Big Ed

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 am

so sorry to see this. Be safe!
Back to top Go down
RZMask1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:06 pm

sorry to hear it man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great man and friend was killed yesterday    A great man and friend was killed yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

A great man and friend was killed yesterday
Page 1 of 1