SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new toyhauler

Go down 
+23
mason
8ball_99
S
ChrisC
Gimpy
ohsresq
firepup
ridepate
Smith700
PWM
pit dog
wvyankee2
Foxfire
WV Hot Rod Rhino
KY. Colonel
KYWILDCATS74
Big-R
RZRS-EDGE
AIRBORNE
CatMostFeared
nocerisdave
stealth
bush
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

new toyhauler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:07 am

Smith700 wrote:
bush wrote:
And all that cost big bucks. I'm much better off getting 8 mpg in my truck that is paid for
Not really...the 01-07.5 LB7-LBZ's didn't have a DPF. In fact, the early LB7s didn't even have a cataylic(spelling) converter.

My friend owns a diesel shop here in Knoxville, and got my 5" straight pipe for $350.
You can "block" the EGR with a plate that is around $10.00.....But if you totally delete the system, it adds like 25hp....So I deleted it. And deleting it is around $150.00

From what I have read. The EGR blocker plate is a maintenance thing. No HP. It keeps from filling your intake with junk. But some say the deletion kit will add MPG and HP. As far as your mpg I'm call Bullshit
Sorry Bush for getting off topic. Nice ass hauler.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:11 pm

S wrote:
Smith700 wrote:
bush wrote:
And all that cost big bucks. I'm much better off getting 8 mpg in my truck that is paid for
Not really...the 01-07.5 LB7-LBZ's didn't have a DPF. In fact, the early LB7s didn't even have a cataylic(spelling) converter.

My friend owns a diesel shop here in Knoxville, and got my 5" straight pipe for $350.
You can "block" the EGR with a plate that is around $10.00.....But if you totally delete the system, it adds like 25hp....So I deleted it. And deleting it is around $150.00

From what I have read. The EGR blocker plate is a maintenance thing. No HP. It keeps from filling your intake with junk. But some say the deletion kit will add MPG and HP. As far as your mpg I'm call Bullshit
Do you know what EGR means?
"Exhaust Gas Re-Generator". It is re-routing a percentage of your exhaust fumes back into your intake manifold...So you are putting harmful burnt fumes back to be combusted. The Blocker plate just helps your motor out better, no HP at all.
But you better have a programmer on it, because when you block the EGR, you will get a check engine light..."EGR flow un-sufficient". With my EFILive V2 software...It allows me to clear engine codes/read them. With an EFILive fuel tune I created myself on my laptop...I opened the turbo vanes at idle at get a rumble from the exhaust, instead of the turbo spooling. And in 6th gear going over 55mph, if you let off the throttle, it closes up the turbo vanes....Like a "Jake Brake" in a big-rig....Which is what the 2011 Chevrolet's call "Exhaust Brake".
I know how to make one make BIG HP....My LBZ stock was 360hp, and now it's at 553hp.

Bush, sorry for the off-topic....You have one really nice camper!!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Last edited by nocerisdave on Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Very nice camper. Looking around the dry weight is around 7800? If so thats really not to bad at all.. I would think your truck is plenty. Loaded your probably no more then 11k
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:43 pm

my truck pulls it easy. from knoxville back to abingdon i never dropped below 60. well at least because a hill. the bigblock has no trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Hey MuddyBuddy how many HP is the rhino puttin out right about now?

cold2
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

nice motel on wheels now its new toyhauler - Page 3 907202 Chef bootyshake hump hump
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Last edited by nocerisdave on Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Smith700 wrote:
S wrote:
Smith700 wrote:
bush wrote:

Do you know what EGR means?
"Exhaust Gas Re-Generator". It is re-routing a percentage of your exhaust fumes back into your intake manifold...So you are putting harmful burnt fumes back to be combusted. The Blocker plate just helps your motor out better, no HP at all.
But you better have a programmer on it, because when you block the EGR, you will get a check engine light..."EGR flow un-sufficient". With my EFILive V2 software...It allows me to clear engine codes/read them. With an EFILive fuel tune I created myself on my laptop...I opened the turbo vanes at idle at get a rumble from the exhaust, instead of the turbo spooling. And in 6th gear going over 55mph, if you let off the throttle, it closes up the turbo vanes....Like a "Jake Brake" in a big-rig....Which is what the 2011 Chevrolet's call "Exhaust Brake".
I know how to make one make BIG HP....My LBZ stock was 360hp, and now it's at 553hp.

Bush, sorry for the off-topic....You have one really nice camper!!

Oh so sorry KING SMITH you are so right and everyone else is such a dumb ass. And I not even going to get in a pissing match with a such a road scholar.
Don't forget to change your muffler bearings every 10k miles.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:29 am

Guys com'on give the dude a break. He's tasted the Crow, let's get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:31 am

clap , new rig looks great
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:35 am

sweet !
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
SSXSRider Member
Big Ed

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

nice set-up Bush.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 am

cleaned the roof a few weeks ago.

can you say

new toyhauler - Page 3 Img-2041

new toyhauler - Page 3 Img-2042

clean

new toyhauler - Page 3 Img-2043
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:25 am

Nice camper Bush
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 pm

What do use to clean yours with? I usally use Gain with bleach.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Gimpy wrote:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Camco-Rubber-Roof-Cleaner/14504337
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

bush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Camco-Rubber-Roof-Cleaner/14504337

Do you have to scrub hard, or does it come off easy?
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

came off easy. you can see where i wrote on it. that was with just water on the roof. i used a step ladder and the same brush i use to do the sides. i was affraid to get my 300lb ass on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new toyhauler   new toyhauler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

new toyhauler
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3