SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!

Go down 
+2
Hollon
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! Empty
PostSubject: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year, but paid no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it does in the United States.

So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immeltis supposed to help create jobs.

I guess the President forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.

If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I don't know what does.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 am

I wish I has something smartassed to say but instead it just makes me sad to see what is happening to my beloved country. sad just sad!
Back to top Go down
JHammer123
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 pm

I will not buy anything GE.
Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Ross perot was right when he told clinton if you sign nafta in to effect the sucking sound you hear will be jobs leaving the u.s.!!!!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Hollon wrote:
I wish I has something smartassed to say but instead it just makes me sad to see what is happening to my beloved country. sad just sad!

X2- well said Mr. Hollon, that's the last GE item that Iwill ever buy
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I wanted Ross so bad, I think he would have been a great President. I can still hear his say, now heres the deal, you can clearly see if you follow the chart.
Back to top Go down
launch22
SSXSRider Member
launch22

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Government Electric and Government Motors. We have to take it back or we are going to be screwed! Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! 778176
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!   Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America! Empty

Back to top Go down

Look what our pals at GE are doing. God Bless America!
Page 1 of 1