SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a heads up for me pals!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Just a heads up for me pals! Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up for me pals!   Just a heads up for me pals! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 pm

I needed a couple pairs of new jeans. Didn't want to fight the Christmas crowds at the stores so I thought I'd order on line. Normally I'm not a giant fan of Wal-Mart but you have to hear this. I got two (2) pairs of Wrangler Jeans in a bundle package deal for $30. AND THE SHIPPING WAS ONLY $.97. And they are coming right to the house for that. There is no way in hell I could start my car, drive to Wal Mart and back for $.97 even if I was the only guy in the store! And most places want $30-60 PER PAIR for Wranglers. Two pair for $30 just wound my watch and thought I'd pass this along. Hell for all I know ya'll may have known about this for some time?? Merry Christmas folks!
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up for me pals!   Just a heads up for me pals! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 pm

thats a great deal
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up for me pals!   Just a heads up for me pals! EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks. I wear them too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up for me pals!   Just a heads up for me pals! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a heads up for me pals!
Page 1 of 1