SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message for all my pals at SSXSR

Go down 
+6
Hollon
Gimpy
cajuncoot
Big-R
firepup
Woodtick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A message for all my pals at SSXSR Empty
PostSubject: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm

I have really enjoyed sharing a laugh or three with you guys over this Holiday Season. I hope everyone took it all as it was meant. To joke and laugh our way through what has been some pretty rough times for some. Some times even for just a few seconds, a smile or laugh can do a body a lot of good. I really hope that each and every one of ya'll get everything on your Christmas List. But I also wish you health and happiness in the coming year. May God Bless all my Great Friends here. And the rest of ya too! A message for all my pals at SSXSR 13435 A message for all my pals at SSXSR 13435 A message for all my pals at SSXSR 13435 A message for all my pals at SSXSR 13435 A message for all my pals at SSXSR 13435

Merry Christmas Folks From The Burns Family!
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

God Bless you and your family and ditto on you coments. This is a great place to hang out.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All. The Rausch Family
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks Phil and Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm

thanks tick, i always enjoy your post ,and especially the jokes ,,you keep me busy finding one to "top" yours .MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS you and yours , coot and the ol'goat .
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Chug You have a Merry Christmas too tick.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Yes sir, hope ya have a blessed and Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless all
Big D AND Twetty
The Koch Family
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 am

My day begins with, or ends with a smile thanks to you Woody Exclamation Exclamation ... hail ... Thanks
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Marry christmas to all.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:20 pm

You know mr. tick somedays life hands us a pile of turds ,,but if you polish it ,,its still a pile of shit!, you always tend to put a smile on my face with your jokes and humor ! I NEED THOSE DAYS !!! thank you sir for being a very important part of my day and sanity, lifes rough and with great friends sometime rougher. because you worry about them and their troubles and trials . THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND I HAVEN'T MET IN PERSON YET !
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Thank you Coot and Fox and others for all the kind words. I'll try me best to live up to all you've said. Won't be easy but I'll try. Thanks again Guys.
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Merry Christmas Woodtick, Your jokes bring a smile and laughter evertime. God bless you and your family. The Watson family
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for all my pals at SSXSR   A message for all my pals at SSXSR Empty

Back to top Go down

A message for all my pals at SSXSR
Page 1 of 1