SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

deleted pics on WV site

Go down 
+28
Neuromax
Dean
spud
Foxfire
carolinarhino
GunRunner
RZRCHICA
RAYRAY
nocerisdave
MuddyBuddy
ohsresq
Gimpy
TBONE21
RZR_Joe
blu-knight
firepup
CatMostFeared
Big-R
bush
AIRBORNE
chipper
wvyankee2
stealth
Hollon
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
ridepate
mason
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 pm

i posted this over there and it was removed within 5 mins

guys i no longer wish to be a moderator on this site. i will not leave the site unless i get kicked off but i do not wish to be a moderator any longer. i have way to many friends here to leave but me and bobby do not see eye to eye on some things and i was asked to leave but i will not do that. i have been here from the start of the site and have helped it grow.

but if i do get kicked off i hope everyone rides safe and has fun because thats what its all about.
if anyone needs to contact me my cell is 276-794-1086 and my email is jbush5005@hotmail.com im on facebook also.

so bobby please remove me from being a moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 pm

I at least read it over there, poof it was gone
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 pm

I think BobbyDs nuts has a spy on here, and you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

well we in a better place to stay with great friends i have alot of friends over there to maybe before long they will be here if i have any thing to do with it i am not done giving bobby trouble yet
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

stealth wrote:

This board except for the Members Ride forum, and Admin forum is open to the public to see. Bobby himself can read everything on here except the members forum.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

i don't care what he thinks of me i think he is one giant piece of poo
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

stealth wrote:

Chris, This board is open for anyone to see. If you guys want a closed forum then post in the orange section. Only we can see that.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 am

i will tell him to his face he can't hide from me
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
stealth wrote:

This board except for the Members Ride forum, and Admin forum is open to the public to see. Bobby himself can read everything on here except the members forum.

You beat me to the punch...
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 am

hope he reads what i put
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 am

Seems funny to me that the same folks that helped him build his site are now seeing fit to either remove themselves from his site, or remove themselves from the staff. Speaks volumes about this guy, IMO. I never really had any strong dislike for the guy until he talked shit about me behind my back, then tried to lie about it. Then he deleted my pictures, not once, not twice, but three times in ten minutes. I was going to keep putting them back up until he sent me a PM telling me not to do so. He finally did send me a PM, at which point I chose to not be a part of his site. IMO, he can keep his site, which he built by the way by spamming every other site known to mankind. He likes his group to ride Wagon Wheel and nowhere else. The second he loses "authoritative control" and his members branch out and ride other places with other groups, he sees it as mutiny or disloyalty. He has a particular sore spot for this group specifically, even though many of the staff members here still were members of his site. He had told lots of guys from his site that they would get in trouble or get hurt by riding with the Southern SxS Riders. My opinion, I don't want to ride with a guy that invites you on a group ride, then is willing to take off and leave you in a hot second if you have trouble with your machine. That is just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am

clap yes even when it was not a group ride just a few of them riding he left some behind and they quit the site because of it and yes i was told many time when i started riding with this site that i was going to get hurt or killed or someone else was he also told me that riding with jerry,stealth,and bush that i was looking to get hurt NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN"T RIDE WITH OR HOW I RIDE i have to say that riding with this bunch has been and sure will be a blast
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
Seems funny to me that the same folks that helped him build his site are now seeing fit to either remove themselves from his site, or remove themselves from the staff. Speaks volumes about this guy, IMO. I never really had any strong dislike for the guy until he talked shit about me behind my back, then tried to lie about it. Then he deleted my pictures, not once, not twice, but three times in ten minutes. I was going to keep putting them back up until he sent me a PM telling me not to do so. He finally did send me a PM, at which point I chose to not be a part of his site. IMO, he can keep his site, which he built by the way by spamming every other site known to mankind. He likes his group to ride Wagon Wheel and nowhere else. The second he loses "authoritative control" and his members branch out and ride other places with other groups, he sees it as mutiny or disloyalty. He has a particular sore spot for this group specifically, even though many of the staff members here still were members of his site. He had told lots of guys from his site that they would get in trouble or get hurt by riding with the Southern SxS Riders. My opinion, I don't want to ride with a guy that invites you on a group ride, then is willing to take off and leave you in a hot second if you have trouble with your machine. That is just my two cents.

well said

i will not post anything i dont want bobby or anyone else to see.

ronnie we need more southersxsriders shirts,hats,hoodie,coats,stickers ect i just lost half the shirts i wear. the other half is southernsxs and southernrzr shirts lol!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:21 am

my shirts will be grease rags or maybe ass wipers tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 am

bush wrote:

ronnie we need more southersxsriders shirts,hats,hoodie,coats,stickers ect i just lost half the shirts i wear. the other half is southernsxs and southernrzr shirts lol!

I guess I need to get busy!!!!! That is a lot of shirts. lol!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:32 am

thatsright thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am

mason wrote:
my shirts will be grease rags or maybe ass wipers tomorrow

lol! lol! lol! lol! ownedsm lol! ownedsm lol! ownedsm lol! Pugged deadhorse
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 am

well i guess im kicked off the wv site. DontKnow

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 am

my account was deleted. Twisted Evil

mason you are still listed on the site.

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 am

deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 Once_y10
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:19 am

Sorry to hear this Mason and Bush. I thought it was it was all about enjoying time riding, meeting new friends and sharing memories.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 am

You guys we will always be welcomed here. It is about riding and having fun. And I believe we have alot of that around this site. Mason I always enjoying riding with you and Bush it just seems I don't get to do it enough. Oh and the pictures just keep them coming. Hey we all love pics. thatsright
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 am

firepup wrote:
Sorry to hear this Mason and Bush. I thought it was it was all about enjoying time riding, meeting new friends and sharing memories.

Thats what it all about but some people only want things there way.
If you have pictures or videos of riding with other people clubs or sites
I'd like to see them all.Just because Mason posted some pictures on a
different site with Southernsxsriders shirts on the people, someone got there feelings hurt deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 13435 Come on people grow up and lets ride. This place just
isnt a message board its where friends hang out tell story and have fun. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 am

CatMostFeared wrote:
firepup wrote:

Thats what it all about but some people only want things there way.
If you have pictures or videos of riding with other people clubs or sites
I'd like to see them all.Just because Mason posted some pictures on a
different site with Southernsxsriders shirts on the people, someone got there feelings hurt deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 13435 Come on people grow up and lets ride. This place just
isnt a message board its where friends hang out tell story and have fun. cheers

He took my pictures down because 1 (yes, only 1) of 73 pictures had the Southern SxS Riders club banner in the background. He also was discouraging people from coming to ride Wagon Wheel with me early in 2010 (right after I moved to FT Lee, VA) because he was telling them they would get snowed in. Bush is one of the only ones from that site (WVSxSR) who came, and we had a blast. As long as Bobby is in the driver's seat making all the decisions he is okay. If any of his members over there come riding with this group, especially somewhere other than Wagon Wheel, he gets his feelings hurt. I was always supportive of his site, wore his club t-shirt, had his club sticker on my trailer, etc. Now, I would not use that t-shirt to wipe my ass.

AIRBORNE wrote:
To Bobby D
middle finger

And to most of you guys that know me, you know that this is really out of the ordinary. But hey, he still has some members over there that have not seen thru his BS yet.......but I am sure they will eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:02 am

bush wrote:
deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 Once_y10
Mason, you need this on your trailer pic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

deleted pics on WV site
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next