SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deleted WV SXS account

Go down 
+33
jodyt
ridepate
tracker1
firepup
roamerr
carolinarhino
TBONE21
bush
MuddyBuddy
Dean
WV Hot Rod Rhino
nocerisdave
cajuncoot
Smith700
RAYRAY
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
CatMostFeared
stealth
mason
Goose
Sporto
chipper
Big-R
wvyankee2
Gimpy
ChrisC
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
Woodtick
GunRunner
hillbillyrzrs
RZR_Joe
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Deleted WV SXS account Empty
PostSubject: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 am

Had stuff to do this weekend and have not logged on until this morning. Guess what....Bobby deleted my account for saying I lost respect for him since he left my boys on a trail. WTF is that? Don't need that kind of crap where if you express your opinion you get censored.

I enjoy riding and have met a lot of good people through this sport. To me it's all about family & friends building bonds that last a lifetime.

Life is too short for stupid $hit and this ranks right at the top of stupid!
Back to top Go down
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 am

I went ahead and deleted mine myself yesterday, lost respect for that site.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:21 am

Great to hear, the more people that stand up to his bullying the better allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 am

I also went over and dumped my stuff as well. If one or two guys say something about someone, you can chalk that up to just not getting along. But when more than 50 people tell you the same story there has to be something to it. I rode with him one time only. That was the SSXS ride in March at the wagon wheel in I think 2009. That was our first ride with a new Rhino. Towards the end of the day the wife and I got left by the main group either by accident or on purpose, don't know. As luck would have it, we hooked up with two if the nicest people on this earth. Gary & Cathy Boyd. We rode with them for a couple hours or so and they ended up showing us the way back to the Ashland Campgrounds. We still e mail once in a while. Great folks. The last thing in the world that I need is to get mixed up in a pissin match with those guys on that site. So now that ain't gonna happen since I won't be back. There are a hand full of guys over there that I'm gonna miss, but heck most of them are now here anyway. Bush (I met him that weekend also) sure never impressed me as a "Trouble Maker". He made the wife and I feel right at home. Heck of a nice guy. I'm thinking if you can't get along with Jared, the problem lies with YOU!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 am

Bobby's Fall ride was the same weekend as the one here, looks like if you rode with him, your safe, if you rode with BigR you will get booted if he finds out. coco
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:43 am

All a bunch of crap for which I have no time.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Great to hear, the more people that stand up to his bullying the better allright
thatsright ...Delete those accounts!!!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 pm

2cents I did not know you could delete your own acc will be done tonight.maybe a snitch will tell him save me the time. When you cannot stick up for people like Mason.I do want any part of the site.I never posted there. But would log in couple times a week. Home is here.never met a greater bunch to ride with

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 pm

My account is deleted. But i never got a chance to do it..
I got helped out....... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

The Deleted WV SXS account 2s9pv0g will delete your accounts for you Deleted WV SXS account 13435 Pugged on him.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

roflmao I deleted mine back in April 2009. Tried to sign back up a couple months ago.........DENIED!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Hell, ChrisC and Gunny started their own forum and I get deleted. Go figure that one....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 pm

I had an account for about 2 months there, just stop and and check it out from time to time. After all this crap I went in and introduced myself and they banned me. Of course I had to borrow Bush's avitar and posted the following.

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and introduce myself. I've been a member here for a couple of months, I found a link here thru https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/ . This looks like a pretty good group here to ride with. I'm looking forward to riding with some of you guys.

Chip

I was just trying to be neighborly and introduce myself. Is that wrong? rebel
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm

chipper wrote:
I had an account for about 2 months there, just stop and and check it out from time to time. After all this crap I went in and introduced myself and they banned me. Of course I had to borrow Bush's avitar and posted the following.

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and introduce myself. I've been a member here for a couple of months, I found a link here thru https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/ . This looks like a pretty good group here to ride with. I'm looking forward to riding with some of you guys.

Chip

Maybe they only want members with two tail lights in their club Chipper. lol!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 pm

uplaugh Ditto
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

chipper i thought it was cool perfect10 perfect10
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Sporto wrote:
chipper wrote:

Chip

Maybe they only want members with two tail lights in their club Chipper. lol!

I got fixed, easiest $3 i've spent after a ride.
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:12 pm

That was a good one. roflmao
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:15 am

WTF I've never posted on there and I just sighed on and read this
You have been banned from this forum.
Well aleast I didnt have to waste time deleting my own account thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 am

RZR_Joe wrote:
Had stuff to do this weekend and have not logged on until this morning. Guess what....Bobby deleted my account for saying I lost respect for him since he left my boys on a trail. WTF is that?

this ranks right at the top of stupid!

Yes, he is right at the top of stupid. He was probably the type of kid that would take his ball and go home when people said anything to hurt his little feelings. Sad
It was all okay for him to post his lame ass videos on every ATV forum under the sun, but when anyone else tries to put anything over there, he deletes it. Two words to sum this guy up..........ASS CLOWN Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:23 am

CatMostFeared wrote:
WTF I've never posted on there and I just sighed on and read this
You have been banned from this forum.
Well aleast I didnt have to waste time deleting my own account thatsright

That has got to be the fastest ban ever!!!! roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 am

All I can say is "Thank you Bobby D". We have more good guys doing more posting since all of this happened. Thanks 2cents
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Bobby now posted a warning to hs sheep, if your one of his members and you post something on another forum he doesnt like then he doesnt want or need you on his and you will be banned. The hot rod rhino guy is the reason many of you were banned even before saying anything cause he has been coming here copying and going back and posting our posts on bobbys site for him to read, You guys should ban his ass and send him back to his big buddy bobby D ban him roflmao
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 pm

GunRunner wrote:
The hot rod rhino guy is the reason many of you were banned even before saying anything cause he has been coming here copying and going back and posting our posts on bobbys site for him to read, You guys should ban his ass and send him back to his big buddy bobby D ban him roflmao

Well i will let Hot Rod comment about that. But, Bobby can read all of this on his own. The forum is open for guests to read all that is being said in every forum except the members forum.
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Man you guys are ruthless...remind me to never get on ya'lls bad side. splat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted WV SXS account
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next