SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deleted WV SXS account

Go down 
+33
jodyt
ridepate
tracker1
firepup
roamerr
carolinarhino
TBONE21
bush
MuddyBuddy
Dean
WV Hot Rod Rhino
nocerisdave
cajuncoot
Smith700
RAYRAY
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
CatMostFeared
stealth
mason
Goose
Sporto
chipper
Big-R
wvyankee2
Gimpy
ChrisC
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
Woodtick
GunRunner
hillbillyrzrs
RZR_Joe
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

jodyt wrote:
Guys,

I don't post much on any of the forums I frequent. I mostly just read, look at Pics, and watch videos...until the weekend then I am out riding. I WAS a member of the WVSXS site...I don't recall ever posting a single post but checked that site along with about 20 others daily. I went to check see what was new today only to find out that my pitiful account had been deleted. I have never met most on this forum or that one...never ridden with either group either. This guy being threatened enough by presence on his forum to delete me shows huge Physiological issues.

I guess you have to have a screw or two loose to understand his thinking....cause I just don't get it?

Jody, you are really out nothing. You want to read only about Wagon Wheel, WV......that is the site to do it. I enjoy your videos, wherever you may be riding. You would have posted one of Pickett or wherever, and I guarantee you he would delete it. He wants his "herd" to ride Wagon Wheel, nowhere else. Anyone that tempts them to stray somewhere else............DELETE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 am

Well that did it for me too. I like Jody read a lot of forums but with what happened to you all and Jody, I am on my way over to delete my account.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 am

PWM wrote:
Well that did it for me too. I like Jody read a lot of forums but with what happened to you all and Jody, I am on my way over to delete my account.

Don't delete your account over there. Just make this your avatar and it will be deleted for you. roflmao

Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 Project12

Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 am

I tried to sign up for a new account yesterday on a friends computer that has a different ip address than my banned one. I wasn't approved for memborship. I just wanted to see who was doing all the copy and pasting over there, not that it really matters but someone is sucking him awfully hard. thatsright
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

been quiet over there licking their wounds thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
PWM wrote:

Don't delete your account over there. Just make this your avatar and it will be deleted for you. roflmao

Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 Project12

I used the same avatar that I am using here which is a direct violation of the rules. I have also added numerous videos and only 2 of them were from HM. Heck I even wore my SXS riders shirt at the Fall Ride (although I did not ride with them) and Jody gets banned for no reason? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 am

chipper wrote:
I tried to sign up for a new account yesterday on a friends computer that has a different ip address than my banned one. I wasn't approved for memborship. I just wanted to see who was doing all the copy and pasting over there, not that it really matters but someone is sucking him awfully hard. thatsright

Well you can bet the copy and paste now aint Hot Rod whino roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 am

GunRunner wrote:
chipper wrote:

It's a damn shame that a sponsor here would be a paste and copy queen to get people kicked off that site, that is if it was him. I bought a top from him for the rzr and thanks to shoddy packing it has 2 corners bent and lost the powder from having to bend it back out. He said he would change it out on one of the group rides he makes it to and it doesn't look like it'll happen now. I'll just have a fine top with marks of shitty packing. Oh well, nobody likes a tattle tell anyway, I learned that in grade school.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:36 am

Little know fact about the WVSXSR's Logo on the web site, The pics bobby choose to run through the photo shop program to make them look like drawings and to represent his forum is My 09 red RZR and ChrisC's Rhino, only bobby changed the rhinos color to yellow, cause thats his favorite color. roflmao Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 224b7f10

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 am

chipper wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
chipper wrote:

It's a damn shame that a sponsor here would be a paste and copy queen to get people kicked off that site, that is if it was him. I bought a top from him for the rzr and thanks to shoddy packing it has 2 corners bent and lost the powder from having to bend it back out. He said he would change it out on one of the group rides he makes it to and it doesn't look like it'll happen now. I'll just have a fine top with marks of shitty packing. Oh well, nobody likes a tattle tell anyway, I learned that in grade school.

Oh he surely did it, maybe others here that saw them will confirm, that is unless they are skeered roflmao
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 pm

I have to agree with Gunny on this one.
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:21 pm

chipper wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
chipper wrote:

I am sure if James told you he would make it good then he will stand behind his word! Try giving him a call! He has always went out of his way to help me out!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

carolinarhino wrote:
chipper wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
chipper wrote:

I am sure if James told you he would make it good then he will stand behind his word! Try giving him a call! He has always went out of his way to help me out!

I just logged on and saw this stuff here.

James is a great person. He builds quality stuff and always wants to help everyone. James will def. stand behind his word. I am with Carolinarhino on this. He has helped me out for years and has been a dear friend. Him and Nic are great people and I am sure with a little communication, everything can be worked out. I dont believe what was sited above is the truth of it all. If James said it then its good as gold. Never seen any different.
I hate to see all of this going on and like I said, I am staying out of it. I hope it gets better with time and everyone can get along. This is a recreational sport and a recreational site. Not a place for fighting and mouth calling.
Just my two cents.
Now lets ride!!!
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Well said Boner!!!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm

i guess what chipper is talking about is he has been deleted over there and he has no contact with hot rod now but when hot rod is let back on here maybe they can get it worked out have always heard james was good on his word with what he sold you.
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
carolinarhino wrote:
chipper wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
chipper wrote:

I just logged on and saw this stuff here.

James is a great person. He builds quality stuff and always wants to help everyone. James will def. stand behind his word. I am with Carolinarhino on this. He has helped me out for years and has been a dear friend. Him and Nic are great people and I am sure with a little communication, everything can be worked out. I dont believe what was sited above is the truth of it all. If James said it then its good as gold. Never seen any different.
I hate to see all of this going on and like I said, I am staying out of it. I hope it gets better with time and everyone can get along. This is a recreational sport and a recreational site. Not a place for fighting and mouth calling.
Just my two cents.
Now lets ride!!!

Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Well why dont yall all get together and give him a group hug... Oh thats right you cant' he got Banned for 7 days for running that nasty mouth of his! thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Im headed over to his house now to give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 pm

I just talked with James and all is good. I get a little hot myself like the rest of us. Anyhow I wasn't trying to badmouth him or his products. I love my top I got from him. We got it straight on the phone, and I'm sure he is a damn fine business man.

On a side note i dont know who if anyone is a tattler but that only causes troyble trouble so grow up and dont do it. Hell far.
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm

chipper wrote:
I just talked with James and all is good. I get a little hot myself like the rest of us. Anyhow I wasn't trying to badmouth him or his products. I love my top I got from him. We got it straight on the phone, and I'm sure he is a damn fine business man.

On a side note i dont know who if anyone is a tattler but that only causes troyble trouble so grow up and dont do it. Hell far.

That's what should have been done from the start....I don't think that James is a "tattle tale" by any means...and I know he treats everybody right.

Those who have a problem with him...hell call him up and talk to hiim....I bet after the call you will see that your wrong about him. James is a cool dude and a great friend. If saying this makes people mad at me then so be it, but it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree with rayray! See!!! He is not a bad person at all!
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

RAYRAY wrote:
chipper wrote:

That's what should have been done from the start....I don't think that James is a "tattle tale" by any means...and I know he treats everybody right.

Those who have a problem with him...hell call him up and talk to hiim....I bet after the call you will see that your wrong about him. James is a cool dude and a great friend. If saying this makes people mad at me then so be it, but it's the truth.

Ditto thatsright Ditto
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:50 pm

guys, i talked to james WVHRR yesterday. he is a great guy and will help anyone out that he can. he is just like many here and speak his mind. i do think with him being a sponsor on both sites he should stay neutral. he was wrong in what he said about rzrchica but i think he took what she said here the wrong way. he told me that he thought it was an attack on the members of the wvsite and not bobby and i dont think that was her meaning. 95% of the people over there are great people but bobby has them so far up his A$$ they cant see the light. i dont know what wvhrr has against rzr joe but thats something he should of took to PMs and not an open forum because what ever it is happend on a ride they went on and not something said on a forum. it does not matter who the snitch is this is an open forum and everyone can see what is posted here. so if you dont want what you post on the wvsite dont post it here. wvhrr will be back and i hope all personal attacks between forum members stay in pms.

and the roof he makes is the best looking one IMO
Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 201211
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm

carolinarhino wrote:

TBONE21 wrote:

James is a great person. He builds quality stuff and always wants to help everyone. James will def. stand behind his word. I am with Carolinarhino on this. He has helped me out for years and has been a dear friend.
Now lets ride!!!

Hopefully James will be back in a few days and be a little more careful how he responds to criticism or accusations about him. We as a staff do not like to ban anyone, but have to make sure things don't get out of control on the site.

We have left things go way beyond what we should have in the past and are no longer going to do that.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:20 pm

well said both of you time to have fun me and bush are headed to brimestone in the morning for a weekend of fun with a few other friends drive drive Tent Chef Yahoo Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 907202
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted WV SXS account
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next