SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deleted WV SXS account

Go down 
+33
jodyt
ridepate
tracker1
firepup
roamerr
carolinarhino
TBONE21
bush
MuddyBuddy
Dean
WV Hot Rod Rhino
nocerisdave
cajuncoot
Smith700
RAYRAY
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
CatMostFeared
stealth
mason
Goose
Sporto
chipper
Big-R
wvyankee2
Gimpy
ChrisC
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
Woodtick
GunRunner
hillbillyrzrs
RZR_Joe
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
The hot rod rhino guy is the reason many of you were banned even before saying anything cause he has been coming here copying and going back and posting our posts on bobbys site for him to read, You guys should ban his ass and send him back to his big buddy bobby D ban him roflmao

Well i will let Hot Rod comment about that. But, Bobby can read all of this on his own. The forum is open for guests to read all that is being said in every forum except the members forum.

WV Hot Rod Rhino wrote:
gunrunner.,..fuck you and your fat stinking ass..i havent copied one thing you lying sob......go take a good shower and try to get rid of the stink and you might feel alittle better about yourself....

Banned for 7 days

For vulgar personal attacks in the open forum, and conduct unbecoming of a site sponsor. You had been previously warned about this in the past. If you would like, you can contact Ronnie and have your Sponsorship pulled and receive a refund of your remaining time.

NOTE

Issues like these are normally conducted behind closed doors and not in the public forum. Due to the nature of this issue, Ronnie and I felt it needed to be made public. This ban is not for taking sides in a dispute or for copying and pasting anything from this site to another. This is an open forum for all people to access and read the content. Debate and take sides on any issue you want here. Just don't make vicious personal attacks at people in the open forum. That conduct will no longer be tolerated. Take it to a PM or just don't do it.

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:02 am

RAYRAY wrote:
I want to earn my SAC patch... roflmao
Become an orange member of the Southern SxS Riders and we will officially swear you in.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
hillbillyrzrs
SSXSRider Member
hillbillyrzrs

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 am

I agree with Yank,
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 am

What's an orange member? I'm new...please explain..
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 am

RAYRAY wrote:

Read it all here: https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t3159-new-membership-information-and-application-please-read
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 am

RAYRAY wrote:

Nominal membership fee (one time gets you life membership) which includes a t-shirt and decal. It also puts you where you can see the "Members Only" section. To attend the official group rides we require membership. Any of the other rides throughout the year are open to whoever has a SxS. Either way, we welcome you to come ride. We have a blast. thatsright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 am

RAYRAY wrote:
Graval roads can be fun too ya'll....jump in my passanger seat and let me take you a ride from the stair steps to the wagon wheel....I promise you that when we get to the bottom you will have fun.

I know what your trying to say...yes the trails in the WV area aren't that challanging but some people like those type of trails. I like a little of everything. Callalantee has been the toughest place that i have been so far....I want to hook up with Mason and go to Windrock and other places that give a challange. I want to earn my SAC patch... roflmao

Rayray, were just bustin on bobby, if he had his way, they would pave the trails of the wagon wheel, we all ride gravel at times but thats all bobby wants to ride and looks like when he's done culling his heard thats what his group will want to do to. Come ride with these guys or mine too, we will show you a good time , as for sac riding, its mostly optional on all rides, nobody is required to take risks they are not comfortable with. allright
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:19 am

GunRunner wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:
Graval roads can be fun too ya'll....jump in my passanger seat and let me take you a ride from the stair steps to the wagon wheel....I promise you that when we get to the bottom you will have fun.

I know what your trying to say...yes the trails in the WV area aren't that challanging but some people like those type of trails. I like a little of everything. Callalantee has been the toughest place that i have been so far....I want to hook up with Mason and go to Windrock and other places that give a challange. I want to earn my SAC patch... roflmao

Rayray, were just bustin on bobby, if he had his way, they would pave the trails of the wagon wheel, we all ride gravel at times but thats all bobby wants to ride and looks like when he's done culling his heard thats what his group will want to do to.

I got ya...I just hate to see everyone fighting....James and Bobby are my friends and I want to make friends here also....lifes too short to be making enemies...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 am

RAYRAY wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Rayray, were just bustin on bobby, if he had his way, they would pave the trails of the wagon wheel, we all ride gravel at times but thats all bobby wants to ride and looks like when he's done culling his heard thats what his group will want to do to.

I got ya...I just hate to see everyone fighting....James and Bobby are my friends and I want to make friends here also....lifes too short to be making enemies...

Rayray, just to be serious, if you want to stay friends with bobby thats fine but he wont tolerate you posting here or riding with others for long, so dont be surprised if he boots you.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

I love this site better than JERRY SPRINGER thatsright roflmao
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

RayRay, would love to meet you and ride with you. But you are not going to find many on this site with anything good to say about Booby Dicknun.

Dang, see there goes my redneck side coming out again.

I was of the same opinion about the bickering, but with this guy, I will never try to keep "the herd" calm. He dicked me on more than one occasion, and got nothing for him. Anyone else on that site is A-OK with me.
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 am

I don't think that will be a problem...I know and understand his rules...such as pics and video's...heck it's his site to rule how he wants to. But as far as me riding with ya'll...the only one that can say I can't ride with you guys...is ya'll.

I am nobody's bitch....well maybe my wife's but that's another story... roflmao

Like I said before...I came over here because Mason left WVSXSRIDERS and I wanted to stay in contact with him and others...and meet the rest of ya'll....soooo here my short azz is... woo hoo
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

RAYRAY wrote:
I don't think that will be a problem...I know and understand his rules...such as pics and video's...heck it's his site to rule how he wants to. But as far as me riding with ya'll...the only one that can say I can't ride with you guys...is ya'll.

Like I said before...I came over here because Mason left WVSXSRIDERS and I wanted to stay in contact with him and others...and meet the rest of ya'll....soooo here my short azz is... woo hoo
Brother, once you ride with this group it will be a done deal. I have never ridden with a finer bunch of guys. Mason, well.......we let him in because we felt sorry for him lol!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:
I want to earn my SAC patch... roflmao
Become an orange member of the Southern SxS Riders and we will officially swear you in.

I, State your name, do solemnly swear, to uphold the SAC mentality of the Southern Sxs riders international incorporated. Then theres a toast and I think thats how it works? scratch
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Brother, once you ride with this group it will be a done deal. I have never ridden with a finer bunch of guys. Mason, well.......we let him in because we felt sorry for him lol!

roflmao ...10-4..... and thank you for your service to our country.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 am

RAYRAY wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

roflmao ...10-4..... and thank you for your service to our country.

No problem. Glad to do it. Now I just want to get home and see if my SAC for riding is as good as my SAC for dodging all these dang rocket attacks. lol! hide affraid
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm

RAYRAY wrote:

Just for a little info for the new WVSxS Riders who are here reading this thread as to where this all came from. I will give a little history about this.

Bobby used to be a member in good standing here at this site. He rode with us, shared pics, video's and tech info with us. He was a SouthernSxSRider. In Feb 2009 Bobby opened his own site which is the WVSxSRiders. In March 2009 Bobby led a ride for us with some of his new group at the Wagon Wheel. Were we happy that Bobby was breaking away from us and starting his own site? No we were not, but remained open to Bobby here in spite of the fact that we knew Bobby was spamming us for his members on a daily basis. All the way until August 2009, Bobby posted on here his pics, videos, and posts about his rides. At that point for whatever reason he decided that he was no longer going to let anyone post SouthernSxSRider pics on his site.

That is when we told him that he should no longer post any on ours. After a short while we asked bush not to post any WXSxSR videos or pics either. Only because bush was a Moderator there was this done.

In 2010, for some reason again Bobby decided to delete Big-R and Ridepate from his site. At that point we banned Bobby from this one.

Bottom line is that we have always been open here to Bobby until he was closed to us. Then we responded in kind. It is not something we wanted to do. Recently he started refusing to allow his most active supporters their right to post pics from any rides they went on with us. this pissed off some people really bad. Those people had enough of it and the rest you are seeing play out now.

Let me make this perfectly clear. If you are a WVSxSrider member, you are perfectly welcome to post your pics and Video's from any WVSxSRider event on this forum, and are encouraged to do so. We love to see your ride reports from anywhere. We just ask out of respect for us that if you are a WVSxSRider forum Moderator to please not do so, until our members are allowed full access to the WVSxSRider site.

Hope this clears up any questions from those that may not know what is going on here.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Dean wrote:
I love this site better than JERRY SPRINGER thatsright roflmao

perfect10
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:26 pm

RAYRAY wrote:

Welcome Rayray...

Rayray is a good guy, rode with him several times and he's ok for a midget roflmao

Just don't point him towards Widowmaker at Callalante lol!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Welcome Rayray...

Rayray is a good guy, rode with him several times and he's ok for a midget roflmao

poor rayray just ran out of talent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Just for a little info for the new WVSxS Riders who are here reading this thread as to where this all came from. I will give a little history about this.

Bobby used to be a member in good standing here at this site. He rode with us, shared pics, video's and tech info with us. He was a SouthernSxSRider. In Feb 2009 Bobby opened his own site which is the WVSxSRiders. In March 2009 Bobby led a ride for us with some of his new group at the Wagon Wheel. Were we happy that Bobby was breaking away from us and starting his own site? No we were not, but remained open to Bobby here in spite of the fact that we knew Bobby was spamming us for his members on a daily basis. All the way until August 2009, Bobby posted on here his pics, videos, and posts about his rides. At that point for whatever reason he decided that he was no longer going to let anyone post SouthernSxSRider pics on his site.

That is when we told him that he should no longer post any on ours. After a short while we asked bush not to post any WXSxSR videos or pics either. Only because bush was a Moderator there was this done.

In 2010, for some reason again Bobby decided to delete Big-R and Ridepate from his site. At that point we banned Bobby from this one.

Bottom line is that we have always been open here to Bobby until he was closed to us. Then we responded in kind. It is not something we wanted to do. Recently he started refusing to allow his most active supporters their right to post pics from any rides they went on with us. this pissed off some people really bad. Those people had enough of it and the rest you are seeing play out now.

Let me make this perfectly clear. If you are a WVSxSrider member, you are perfectly welcome to post your pics and Video's from any WVSxSRider event on this forum, and are encouraged to do so. We love to see your ride reports from anywhere. We just ask out of respect for us that if you are a WVSxSRider forum Moderator to please not do so, until our members are allowed full access to the WVSxSRider site.

Hope this clears up any questions from those that may not know what is going on here.

I can respect that WVyankee. I hope all of this blows over in time. Life is too short for these feuds. I hope everyone can get along and I also hope for a better future.
I love the WVSXS site and I love the Southern Site. Met TONS of great people to ride with. Thats my bottom line is friendships and to go riding side by sides with.
Now lets see Mason put on that fart suit and lets ride!
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Well said and seems fair enough to me!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

TBONE21 wrote:

I can respect that WVyankee. I hope all of this blows over in time. Life is too short for these feuds. I hope everyone can get along and I also hope for a better future.
I love the WVSXS site and I love the Southern Site. Met TONS of great people to ride with. Thats my bottom line is friendships and to go riding side by sides with.
Now lets see Mason put on that fart suit and lets ride!

I agree and in time this thread will be back on page 2,3,4 of this forum. Right now it is a issue that is frustrating to some of our members that have friends in both places and enjoy riding with all of them. The vent won't last forever, and maybe something good will come out of it.

On a personal note i will share this. I have a good friend of mine who is a member on here. He goes by Hardrock. I have been riding Jeeps, ATV's, and SidexSides with Jack for years. I went to Utah and Colorado with him in 2007. We are both union stewards at our place of employment. He and his wife Diane work where i do. They rode with this group for the first time at Rockhouse at the H/M trail in May and loved it.

For our fall ride, Jack and Diane went to the Wagon Wheel and rode with the WVSxSRiders instead of coming to Windrock with our group. As well as i know Jack, i never mentioned a word to him about this situation with Bobby. He does not get on the Computer much and will probably never read this. I did that because i did not want to sway him in any way from meeting a group of new people to ride with and enjoy the experience in Ashland. I talked to him afterwards and he said he had a great time down there. He even talked to Bobby about knowing me. lol! I have never said a word to Jack about myself being banned from the WVSxSR group.

The bottom line is I personally don't want petty forum politics from influencing peoples good times on the trail with friends. My hope is that Bobby will eventually feel the same way. No matter what our personal feelings are, there needs to be a certain amount of professionalism from the staff of these sites to do what is best for the sites and their members and not what is best for them personally...Real of perceived.
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

bush wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:
RAYRAY wrote:

Welcome Rayray...

poor rayray just ran out of talent.

I will admit...my talent level for rock crawling is pretty damn low...I need a "s" kit to help me out....but anytime ya'll wanna see just how big of SAC you got...crawl into my passanger seat...sit back...and hold the fu&% on....'cause the pucker factor will set in...ya hear me... roflmao
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:13 pm

im sure you would make anyone pucker........................... because your to short to reach the pedels and that would be one hell of a ride down from the guardrail to the bottom with now brakes. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted WV SXS account
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next