SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deleted WV SXS account

Go down 
+33
jodyt
ridepate
tracker1
firepup
roamerr
carolinarhino
TBONE21
bush
MuddyBuddy
Dean
WV Hot Rod Rhino
nocerisdave
cajuncoot
Smith700
RAYRAY
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
CatMostFeared
stealth
mason
Goose
Sporto
chipper
Big-R
wvyankee2
Gimpy
ChrisC
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
Woodtick
GunRunner
hillbillyrzrs
RZR_Joe
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm

mason wrote:
well said both of you time to have fun me and bush are headed to brimestone in the morning for a weekend of fun with a few other friends drive drive Tent Chef Yahoo Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 907202

Have fun and be safe Mason!!! Be sure not to break anyones winch cable!! HatWave
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

carolinarhino wrote:
mason wrote:
well said both of you time to have fun me and bush are headed to brimestone in the morning for a weekend of fun with a few other friends drive drive Tent Chef Yahoo Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 907202

Have fun and be safe Mason!!! Be sure not to break anyones winch cable!! HatWave

popo power. thatsright Chug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 pm

bush wrote:
carolinarhino wrote:
mason wrote:

popo power. thatsright Chug

Yeah!Yeah! Rub it in!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:29 pm

i will be sure to have the gear shift in forward while winching forward NOT REVERSE roflmao ownedsm pot
Back to top Go down
Neuromax
SSXSRider Member
Neuromax

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

I don't see my post that I made earlier today on this so I am not sure what happened and to be honest I am trying to stay out of this. I have friends on both sites and will hopefully be riding with people on both sites. I also hope everything calms and slows down. I my earlier post I echoed what others have said about James, he is a damn fine man and his word means something to him. If he tells you he will do something he is good for it and after reading the last few posts it sounds like he is already taken care of that. My intention from here on is that this will be my last post in this thread and as a matter of fact I am not planning on opening this thread for new replies because it just will not help anything or any one. But I also want to go on record to state that I never once saw anyone copy/paste anything from here to the WV site. I am not saying someone at some point didn't but I never saw it if they did and if I do I will delete it from there as it will only add fuel to an out of control fire. James specifically told me he didn't and I believe him 100%.

Lets stop all this and go ride!

rant2 2cents
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Neuromax wrote:
I don't see my post that I made earlier today on this so I am not sure what happened and to be honest I am trying to stay out of this.

But I also want to go on record to state that I never once saw anyone copy/paste anything from here to the WV site. I am not saying someone at some point didn't but I never saw it if they did and if I do I will delete it from there as it will only add fuel to an out of control fire. James specifically told me he didn't and I believe him 100%.

Lets stop all this and go ride!

rant2 2cents

You must have hit preview instead of send on your post this morning because there were none made by you here. I checked, nothing deleted.

Next, we don't care if someone copies and pastes anything from here to anywhere. This forum is open for all to read and see. That was not the issue with James. It was simply the tone of his post to Gunny.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

It doesnt matter, he knows what he did, and others that read it know as well. It was a post by rzrchica he pasted over there and may have been others but it all has since been deleted by bobby to cover their tracks. He only personal attacked me cause he got caught and wasnt stand up enough to admit it. He got banned for personal attacks as WVyankee said, its something he has done before to others.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:46 pm

I have a idea!! If everyone is so set to put all this political crap behind us why don't the moderators just delete this thread??? It looks to me that this thread is just tuned into a he said she said column anyway. If it continues there is just going to be more people get their feelings hurt and that is not what this forum was intended for was it?
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I would like to see what was copied and pasted...just for my own curiosity. It should be on here right? I think that would clear things up real quick and set some things straight.

Gunny...can you find those for us please...thanks.
Back to top Go down
carolinarhino

carolinarhino

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 pm

RAYRAY wrote:
I would like to see what was copied and pasted...just for my own curiosity. It should be on here right? I think that would clear things up real quick and set some things straight.

Gunny...can you find those for us please...thanks.

It sounds to me like this whole thing has become a personal matter between James and Gunner so again I say just delete this thread and let it all go! They both are big boys and if they need to let them work it out between them! But the verbal bashing needs to stop! Especially when you start draging a man's lively hood into it!!! 2cents
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 pm

carolinarhino wrote:
I have a idea!! If everyone is so set to put all this political crap behind us why don't the moderators just delete this thread??? It looks to me that this thread is just tuned into a he said she said column anyway. If it continues there is just going to be more people get their feelings hurt and that is not what this forum was intended for was it?

Delete no, but i agree that this horse has been beat to death. Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Ole BobbyD..............Unlocked just because......
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 pm

mason wrote:
i will be sure to have the gear shift in forward while winching forward NOT REVERSE  roflmao  ownedsm  pot  

It was good to read Masons post....(miss ya Mason) great times!! ..

Last edited by RZRS-EDGE on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:50 pm

It was at Calllante on Welders Trail and CarolinaRhino was winching up hill with it in reverse.  beat  Mason was up ahead of him. That's me to the right in the video directing the action  lol! 

Mason - it's hard to believe he's gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleted WV SXS account   Deleted WV SXS account - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted WV SXS account
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8