SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

deleted pics on WV site

Go down 
+28
Neuromax
Dean
spud
Foxfire
carolinarhino
GunRunner
RZRCHICA
RAYRAY
nocerisdave
MuddyBuddy
ohsresq
Gimpy
TBONE21
RZR_Joe
blu-knight
firepup
CatMostFeared
Big-R
bush
AIRBORNE
chipper
wvyankee2
stealth
Hollon
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
ridepate
mason
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 am

my name is still there but if i log on it says YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SITE best thing that every happened i would say it will leave today
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
Seems funny to me that the same folks that helped him build his site are now seeing fit to either remove themselves from his site, or remove themselves from the staff. Speaks volumes about this guy, IMO. I never really had any strong dislike for the guy until he talked shit about me behind my back, then tried to lie about it. Then he deleted my pictures, not once, not twice, but three times in ten minutes. I was going to keep putting them back up until he sent me a PM telling me not to do so. He finally did send me a PM, at which point I chose to not be a part of his site. IMO, he can keep his site, which he built by the way by spamming every other site known to mankind. He likes his group to ride Wagon Wheel and nowhere else. The second he loses "authoritative control" and his members branch out and ride other places with other groups, he sees it as mutiny or disloyalty. He has a particular sore spot for this group specifically, even though many of the staff members here still were members of his site. He had told lots of guys from his site that they would get in trouble or get hurt by riding with the Southern SxS Riders. My opinion, I don't want to ride with a guy that invites you on a group ride, then is willing to take off and leave you in a hot second if you have trouble with your machine. That is just my two cents.
Ditto
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 am

RZRS-EDGE wrote:
bush wrote:
deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 Once_y10
Mason, you need this on your trailer pic...

yes looks great
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
My opinion, I don't want to ride with a guy that invites you on a group ride, then is willing to take off and leave you in a hot second if you have trouble with your machine. That is just my two cents.

Last time out at Callalantee the group split, some of us going up Welder trail and some taking the bypass around the tough section. My boys (15 & 20) followed Bobby up the bypass in the rhino. They got to a tough spot and Bobby left them on their own. He was in a hurry to get to the top of Welder trail to video the rest of us coming up the trail. He left my boys so he could get pictures to post on the WV site. I get to the top and ask about my boys and no one has a clue where there are, I like to had a cow! That section of Callalantee is no joke and I was scared $hitless something happened to them. I found them and they were ok but it's point of leaving someone that does not sit well with me. I'm fairly easy going so I let it slide and have not said anything about it until now. However, if they had gotten hurt there would have been hell to pay! I lost all respect for him at that point.

#1 RULE IS NEVER LEAVE ANYONE!
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am

BTW -Mason & Bush - I'm with ya fellows!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 am

I hate to see all of this. I never like to see arguments. Hate to see some of the founders of that site leave. I hope all this works out in time
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 am

TBONE21 wrote:
I hate to see all of this. I never like to see arguments. Hate to see some of the founders of that site leave. I hope all this works out in time

I have shared these same thoughts many times over the years,.... here on this site. Hope things eventually work out. It would be nice if everyone could go and ride and post where they wanted to and be welcome.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

I agree wvyankee2.

I hope it all works out. I am real good friends with Mason and there aint a thing I wouldnt do for him. I never like to see anyone fighting.

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:44 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
I agree wvyankee2.

I hope it all works out. I am real good friends with Mason and there aint a thing I wouldnt do for him. I never like to see anyone fighting.

tbone
just a year of so ago i was in your shoes, jerry and stealth left the site because of this and i stayed around and tried to fix this but there is no help for BOOBY D. he is out for him and him only.
on the first group ride i went on me and bobby meet and rode down to brimstone together and split the cost of gas and a motel.(it was a SOUTHERNSXSRIDERS.NET ride before the wvsite was made) halfway through the first day of riding my rhino broke down and and bobby would not tow me so a few strangers at the time to towed me to a paved rode and then call for someone to pick up my rhino and i rode shotgun the rest of the trip. but bobby never afford to help. there have been several times down the creek trail bobby was filming and people on atv was coming down the trail and bobby would try and get people that did not know there way around the trails to go in the deepest part of the mudhole just so he would get it on video knowing they was going to drownd there machine. i went over and told them its deep over there handlebars deep and they thanked me and went around. and bobby would say why you do that if they want to go through that hole let them. Mad im sure you have rode the creek trail enought that if you dont know your way through you can easy lose a machine in some of the mud holes. to me getting a good video is not worth letting someone blow there machine up.

my advise to you t bone is to only ride with bobby at the wagon wheel because you will be next if you ever come ride with the SOUTHERNSXSRIDERS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:56 pm

bush wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
I agree wvyankee2.

tbone
just a year of so ago i was in your shoes, jerry and stealth left the site because of this and i stayed around and tried to fix this but there is no help for BOOBY D. he is out for him and him only.
on the first group ride i went on me and bobby meet and rode down to brimstone together and split the cost of gas and a motel.(it was a SOUTHERNSXSRIDERS.NET ride before the wvsite was made) halfway through the first day of riding my rhino broke down and and bobby would not tow me so a few strangers at the time to towed me to a paved rode and then call for someone to pick up my rhino and i rode shotgun the rest of the trip. but bobby never afford to help. there have been several times down the creek trail bobby was filming and people on atv was coming down the trail and bobby would try and get people that did not know there way around the trails to go in the deepest part of the mudhole just so he would get it on video knowing they was going to drownd there machine. i went over and told them its deep over there handlebars deep and they thanked me and went around. and bobby would say why you do that if they want to go through that hole let them. Mad im sure you have rode the creek trail enought that if you dont know your way through you can easy lose a machine in some of the mud holes. to me getting a good video is not worth letting someone blow there machine up.

my advise to you t bone is to only ride with bobby at the wagon wheel because you will be next if you ever come ride with the SOUTHERNSXSRIDERS.

Bush I am not worried about it. I have made it clear that I will not be in the middle of the political stuff that goes on. I am here for riding, friendships, and fun. I know I give you a hard time but you take it so well! lol!

I am def going to ride with the Southern guys some. I really want to and will. I do not like rock turtling all the time though.
I will be coming to some rides, you can bet on that. If someone on the Southern site or WV site starts barking about the political stuff, then I tell them I am out of it.

Bobby has not been bad to me but like I said, I stay out of the politics and just have a good time with everyone to ride! I love this sport.

I look forward to riding with the Southers group! I also always look forward to riding with my WV friends. Both are great sites with great people. I am just here to ride and have some great friendships.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:29 pm

i said and thought the same thing. you best not put any pic of a ride with this bunch up over there is you are willing to get kicked off.

if bobby had any respect for me and the members on his site he would of left this post up. but he knows people would be asking what was going on and they would find out what kind of SOB he realy is.

guys i no longer wish to be a moderator on this site. i will not leave the site unless i get kicked off but i do not wish to be a moderator any longer. i have way to many friends here to leave but me and bobby do not see eye to eye on some things and i was asked to leave but i will not do that. i have been here from the start of the site and have helped it grow.

but if i do get kicked off i hope everyone rides safe and has fun because thats what its all about.
if anyone needs to contact me my cell is 276-794-1086 and my email is jbush5005@hotmail.com im on facebook also.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Well like I said,

I will not be getting into the political stuff. This is an unfortunate incident and I have no dog in this fight.

I appreciate the Southern Riders being so welcoming of me riding with them even though I am based on the other side. Heck I dont really care.
I just want to talk to my friends and have a good time riding.
I hope everyone can make up and put differences aside one day.

Now LETS RIDE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm

This whole thing just plain sucks, how would we even know about places like Moab, little Sahara, mines and meadows, mine made, Callantee, so on and so forth if it wasnt for people riding there and taking pictures of cool stuff I may want to see for myself. there is more riding in the world than just wagon wheel and I intend to ride and photograph as much of these places as I can possibly get to before I die. and yeah I want others to see what I have seen.
Just sucks.
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm

I was a member there but chose to delete my account. The reason I left was that Bobby deleted a post I made, about a ride I was going on with BigR, Wvrider and Airborn Lt and a few others. But I all can say is that the brother hood here is the best.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm still meeting and learning names and all but did bobby d rides with us at windrock last weekend? For some reason I'm thinking I met him.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 pm

stealth wrote:
I was a member there but chose to delete my account. The reason I left was that Bobby deleted a post I made, about a ride I was going on with BigR, Wvrider and Airborn Lt and a few others. But I all can say is that the brother hood here is the best.
thatsright ....If you have a account over at wvsxsr's DELETE IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm

hide
bush wrote:
well i guess im kicked off the wv site.

I think I will join their site, since I think Bobby D is such a great guy. I am looking for some fun. I will let you know what happens. hide deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 13435

Last edited by Gimpy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:31 pm

shark Sounds like you may need to be careful Gimpy. As for this whole thing. It seems like This Bobby guy is very petty and insecure that people won't stay in his club if they broaden there horizons by riding other places and meeting new folks. I think this group is a great bunch and we could not have felt more welcomed on the rides.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 pm

This site and the people are the greatest. Heck I fart on Big D, he farts on me, we laugh, we post about it and Big R doesn't deleate it. deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 597455
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I found a pic of BOBBY'S hair cut for the big ride

deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 9uoxgh

Some one said he got mad, cut all of his hair off then went swimming

deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 15849ih
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:07 pm

ridepate wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:
There is a reason his buggy was painted chicken shit yellow

That's funny right there.............. roflmao

Hey you watch that chicken shit yellow talk!!! haha Is there gonna be a sxs gang turf war? If there is, hey coot where did u get that cannon?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
ridepate wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:
There is a reason his buggy was painted chicken shit yellow

That's funny right there.............. roflmao

Hey you watch that chicken shit yellow talk!!! haha Is there gonna be a sxs gang turf war? If there is, hey coot where did u get that cannon?

No worries MB. Yellow comes in different shades. We happen to like your shade, it's not Reacharound-Yellow. lol!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Gimpy that is a good one ownedsm
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

chipper wrote:
I'm still meeting and learning names and all but did bobby d rides with us at windrock last weekend? For some reason I'm thinking I met him.

no he is a CANDY ASS
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Mason,

Your the Candy Ace! roflmao ownedsm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV site   deleted pics on WV site - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

deleted pics on WV site
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next