SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:02 am

DirtyTurtleOffroad’s 2nd Annual Boo-Bash/NIGHT RIDE

& $1500 Bounty Challenge

FREE CAMPING ON SAT Oct 29th! To be part of the night ride you must be checked in by 6:00pm. Night ride will end at 1:00am out of respect to our neighbors.

Come join TEAM DTOR and our guests for a day and night full of activities and give-aways!! We will open the trail system up for an evening of night riding and adventure! (The mx track will of course close at dark.)

Activity #1: DTOR 4x4 themed pumpkin carving contest.

Carve your best offroad or turtle themed pumpkin and bring it to DTOR. The best carved pumpkin will receive a FREE ONE YEAR PASS to DTOR whenever it is open during normal operating hours!!!! EVERYONE who carves a themed pumpkin will receive a free day pass just for entering.

Activity #2: DTOR FIND THE PRIZE PUMPKINS

Pumpkins will be placed throughout the DTOR trail system. Collect pumpkin and redeem the prize associated with the symbol on the pumpkin.

PRIZES (One Pumpkin per rig)

1. 1-Lifetime membership

2. 5-One year passes to DTOR whenever it is open.

3. 15-1 day pass to DTOR whenever it is open.

ACTIVITY #3: TRAIL #21 -BIG BADD BITTY

This activity is open to 4x4 full size rigs only. As some of you know Trail #21 is a nasty little trail few have conquered. Local folks recall it being part of the $1500 Bounty Trail. Conquer this trail by staying in the lines and not using a winch or altering the trail and you will receive a 1 YEAR PASS TO DTOR!!!!!

ACTIVITY #4: DTOR's $1500 Shell challenge....ITS ROUND 2!!

Round 2 is here. Several have tried and only a few have made the first of three hill challenges. We are looking for the big boys and alot of ponies and some wheelbase for this. Anyone is welcome to claim insanity and try these trails. HA!

I have $1500 CASH for the first person makes it up and down all three trails on this day.

Here is the lowdown:

1. You must successfully conquer 3 trails in the same rig on the same day. The three trails are Trail #21, and the Bunny Slopes.

2. You must enter and stay within the boundaries of the caution tape. Anyone who breaks the caution tape is DQ.

3. You must land on all 4 wheels coming out of each of the exits.

4. TRAILS MUST NOT BE ALTERED IN ANY FASHION!! No Stacking of rocks or use of winch.

The bounty is FREE to enter and starts at 11:00am and ends at 5:00pm on this day. You must be a 4x4 rig to enter. Roll over cage and helmets are required to enter. Expect carnage if you don’t make it up and over.

DTOR will also host FREE Camping Saturday Night so bring your tents, some treats, and your coolers for DTOR's BOO BASH.

Thank you all again for your support of TEAM DTOR and Dirty Turtle Offroad.

TEAM DTOR

Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 am

Wow...a lot going on there Cat!
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 am

about 5 of us where there last year and had a good time
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 pm

I've got reservations at Otter Creek for next weekend. I will let you know if I cancel. I will be ther again if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 pm

anyone else wanna go
Back to top Go down
ktpguy
SSXSRider Member
ktpguy

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 am

I might head out there
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:41 am

Foxfire wrote:
Wow...a lot going on there Cat!

last year I ran off and found 3 pumkins and one of them was the years free pass
I gave the other 2 away
looks like 55-35 degrees for Saturday might be to cold to take my little kids
unless I get my heater put back in
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:15 am

Ok I should be there around 2-3 after I get off work and hope
To some of you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!   2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!
Page 1 of 1