SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition

Go down 
+16
Sporto
DOG
Smith700
stealth
ridepate
mason
romy
MuddyBuddy
dusty05z71
nocerisdave
girdlerrzr
RedNeckRanger
KY. Colonel
Dean
Big-R
stanthaman
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stanthaman

stanthaman

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition Empty
PostSubject: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

We Rock Aetna Mtn TN
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! TWRA is planning to close Aetna March12th 2012. This is not a rumor, it is the trueth! WeRock is having and OPEN RIDE January 28th gates open @ 10:00am. It is FREE TO EVERYONE! I will have a petition there, that I hope everyone will feel free to sign. This petition will be signed to help keep TWRA property open to ATV Riders and not just Deer Hunters. Tell everyone you know to be there! We CAN make a differance and now is the time to prove it! Thank you all and I hope to see everyone @ the Werock Gate January 28th opening @ 10:00am. Please repost this to your FB Page and get the word out.

Last edited by stanthaman on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Do you have an online petition for people to sign? I am sure that we have many people here that would like to help even if they can't make the ride.
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:49 pm

I sure would like to sign it if not you sign it 4 me i will give you my address phone # what ever you need i hate to see this crap they are trying to do the same thing on 1 of my trails
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am

Big-R wrote:
Do you have an online petition for people to sign? I am sure that we have many people here that would like to help even if they can't make the ride.

I agree with Ronnie-post up a petition online so we can lend our support. A lot of us can't get to the mountain so make a way to bring it to us. thatsright
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 am

I will find out
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 am

I can't find an online petition but here is the official TWRA facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Wildlife-Resources-Agency/81617829544 tell them what you think!
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 am

how much property does twra accually own there .i ve heard its mostly private .the land owners are the only reason they have not closed the road there at the cove neighborhood.the land owners have fought that gate and won in court everytime .
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 am

I am so sick of our government (State or Fed) coming in and telling us what we can and can't do. All Fed and state land is bought and payed for by us. Who in the hell are they to keep us off.
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:
how much property does twra accually own there .i ve heard its mostly private .the land owners are the only reason they have not closed the road there at the cove neighborhood.the land owners have fought that gate and won in court everytime .
TWRA dont own shit when it comes to Aetna mountain they are conservationist and want to keep us from infringing on wildlife habitats.I am sick and tired of all these damn bleedin heart conservationist and green activist its gonna get to the point we can't even ride on our own land just so a deer can walk around without human intervention. Hater
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 am

thatsright
Big-R wrote:
I am so sick of our government (State or Fed) coming in and telling us what we can and can't do. All Fed and state land is bought and payed for by us. Who in the hell are they to keep us off.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 pm

put up an online petition and ill sign it
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Signed.
Back to top Go down
dusty05z71

dusty05z71

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Signed and will be their to support next Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Signed, wish i could be there next weekend but duty calls
Back to top Go down
romy

romy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Signed.
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

done allright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Done!!!
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Signed
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Signed........
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Signed drive
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

signed thanks for the help guys.
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 pm

I also appreciate ya'lls help
Back to top Go down
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Wish I could be there too. Signed!
Back to top Go down
stanthaman

stanthaman

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Sporto wrote:
Wish I could be there too. Signed!
Maybe one of these days you will get to ride with us Sporto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition   Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition Empty

Back to top Go down

Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next