SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big-R's Man Cave

Go down 
+30
S
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
ridepate
CatMostFeared
Craig_C
MuddyBuddy
ChrisC
Gimpy
BIG D 57
blu-knight
Foxfire
stealth
pit dog
bush
DOG
KY. Colonel
Rhino Rob
Dean
DirtDawber
Goose
wvyankee2
8ball_99
cajuncoot
PWM
2Slow4U
Hollon
mason
DoddS
Big-R
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Good deal Ronnie. When you going to invite everyone over?
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

It is a great place and has potential. I checked it out last week. What about the weight rating on the neighborhood bridge? Can you get your trailer in?
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Congrats on the new house.... cheers
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Freggin sweet!!! Thats where im stuck right now. Im moving and my mom is trying to tell me to buy land and build. But correct me if im wrong the way the market is right now is it not better to find a great deal on a house for sale with land? By the way im jealous of all yalls guys garages. So my relator looked funny at me the other day when i said I dont want it unless it has a separated large shop!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 am

Gimpy wrote:
...... What about the weight rating on the neighborhood bridge? Can you get your trailer in?

Not sure if I can get the trailer in or not. I don't think it is going to be a problem. The bridge has to hold some weight. They built those house back there some how. I doubt they carried it one board at a time.... Laughing

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Freggin sweet!!! Thats where im stuck right now. Im moving and my mom is trying to tell me to buy land and build. But correct me if im wrong the way the market is right now is it not better to find a great deal on a house for sale with land? By the way im jealous of all yalls guys garages. So my relator looked funny at me the other day when i said I dont want it unless it has a separated large shop!!

Matt, it all depends. If you can find a house in short sale or a foreclosure. If not then you can build what you want for a decent market price.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am

hummm tempting... I gotta restart the house hunt when i get back home. Being gone for 3 weeks kind of puts everything on hold for a bit.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 am

Matt,

You may want to check out this site. It lists all the Fannie Mae foreclosures that are on the market, and is constantly changing.

http://www.homepath.com/

You can sign up for email alerts, also. Freddie Mac has a similar site, with far less info, and not nearly as many properties.

The one I found was bank owned, and I found it through the online MLS. (picked up by Realtor.com ) I'd put a bid in earlier on a Fannie Mae one, but lost it during the "best and final" round...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Ima check that out thanks kent!!! But not meaning to hijack ronies thread!! Haha I think he needs to have a southernsxs party!
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 pm

2Slow4U wrote:
Matt,

You may want to check out this site. It lists all the Fannie Mae foreclosures that are on the market, and is constantly changing.

You can sign up for email alerts, also. Freddie Mac has a similar site, with far less info, and not nearly as many properties.

The one I found was bank owned, and I found it through the online MLS. (picked up by Realtor.com ) I'd put a bid in earlier on a Fannie Mae one, but lost it during the "best and final" round...

SO the prices listed on this site... are they the current offer or the asking price?
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Craig_C wrote:
2Slow4U wrote:
Matt,

SO the prices listed on this site... are they the current offer or the asking price?

Asking price. If there's no contract put on them in 2-4 weeks, they'll usually reduce the price. Not always, but that seems to be the general trend. Note also that the "asking price" is what FHA has already appraised it for, and they'll loan that amount (less the down payment) without requiring a further appraisal..

Remember, though that these are "as is" properties, though some (most?) are available with a renovation mortgage that allows you to do minor repairs (not to exceed $30K or something) and wrap it all into your first mortgage...

Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Can't wait to make a razor dirt track
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 am

Nice Ronster..........Seeya in-laws!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:22 am

ridepate wrote:
Nice Ronster..........Seeya in-laws!!!!!

No, not exactly. Mom-in-law is coming with. However, this house is going to accommodate us very well.
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Ronnie aint dumb. Built in baby sitter!!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 pm

DoddS wrote:
Ronnie aint dumb. Built in baby sitter!!

Lets drive
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

Ya know, when I first read the title, I thought this thread was going to be about Ronnie's vagina.
ownedsm thatsright lol! hide Razz
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

uplaugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm

So i guess now you can start a new group, red garage /white top lol!
Congrats on the new place!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 pm

GunRunner wrote:
So i guess now you can start a new group, red garage /white top lol!
Congrats on the new place!

Hum..... Not a bad idea... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm

The creeks around that area look like they would be fun to ride in, but you know there are some local government Regulators that monitor that stuff. drive Lets do it anyways. hide
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Gimpy wrote:
The creeks around that area look like they would be fun to ride in, but you know there are some local government Regulators that monitor that stuff. drive Lets do it anyways. hide

Well if he shows up while we are riding we might have to shoot him....... Hell that would make for a very short ride..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Nice bro!
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 pm

So......  After two years of living in the new house I finally get around to the man cave.....  lol! 

Two weeks ago I framed up the inside to get it ready for electric.  The garage is wired and ready for power.  I dug the line from the house to the Ban today.  Almost there!!!!

Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Img_0810

Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Img_0811

Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Img_0911

Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Img_0912

Last edited by Big-R on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big-R's Man Cave   Big-R's Man Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big-R's Man Cave
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next