SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interco swamp lites

Go down 
+2
Stakk
d6nlpg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

interco swamp lites Empty
PostSubject: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Has anyone run the interco swamp lites? thinking about getting a set of 28x10x12 on all 4 corners. Any input would be helpful> Thanks, richard
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Ride good, good traction, Soft rubber,they wear really quickly, wore out a set on a Teryx in 1200 miles
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm

The wear has been my only complaint, if you spend any time on the blacktop you probably won't like them.
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I don't run black top unless it's getting from trail to trail. To me it's a trade off, a soft compound wears quicker but hooks up better.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

I have two riding areas with 7 or so miles on blacktop from the house, and I sometimes run the Ranger into town to fill it up or to the car wash, etc. The Swamplites worked GREAT, we've had three or four sets of them (on ATV's though), and averaged getting around 800-900 miles out of them. It sounds like they might last longer for you though.

I have about 600 miles on my Bighorns (should be the same as yours) right now and they look to be at about 75-80% if that gives you something to compare to.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Personally If it were me and I was set on the Swamp Lites, I'd get the Reptiles.....basically a radial version of the Swamps, wear better, ride better, and go just as good
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Stakk wrote:
Personally If it were me and I was set on the Swamp Lites, I'd get the Reptiles.....basically a radial version of the Swamps, wear better, ride better, and go just as good

They are not exactly the same thing. However, I have to agree with you. I would take the Reptiles over the Swamp Lite if you want longevity.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

I have 27x12x12s on all four corners. Could not be happier with their performance. Went rock crawling today, aired them down to 3.5psi and man they grip awesome. Personally I am not concerned with wear but so far they are wearing very good.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Big-R wrote:
Stakk wrote:

They are not exactly the same thing. However, I have to agree with you. I would take the Reptiles over the Swamp Lite if you want longevity.

Correct, a radial will not flex quite like a bias ply.
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Wearing them out is proably not an issue. Most likely will cut the side walls before wearing the tread out?? Just saying from my experience.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

We wheel in some tough jagged rocks at Uwharrie and have yet to cut one even running low pressure. They are tough!
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

great, I'm ordering them tomorrow
Back to top Go down
theshane_79

theshane_79

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 pm

My riding buddy has the radial reptiles and the guy at the evarts ky shop says the reptiles are the best and sell alit of them. Im getting when my bighorns wear out. 800 miles and still about 80% left. Tires may outlive the rzr
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:11 pm

I hear you on that. Guess I will try and sell my big horns. They are bout 80% too. Anybody need 'em should let me know. Factory wheels also!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interco swamp lites   interco swamp lites Empty

Back to top Go down

interco swamp lites
Page 1 of 1