SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer

Go down 
+8
BIG D 57
Goose
samiam
billybob
KY. Colonel
Hollon
DirtDawber
Woodtick
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer Empty
PostSubject: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:06 am

since March. And for the first time since March we were able to leave the house to go somewhere other than the hospital for a treatment or for shots. She told me yesterday morning that she felt good enough that she wanted to go for a buggy ride. So we did. Thank goodness that I had remembered to put plenty of SeaFoam in the tank cause she hadn't been started since the end of last deer season. Fired right up! We went out to our buddy's farm  in Ritchie County and rode all the trails and visited with the folks nearby that we've been friends with for many years. If I could have ordered the weather for our outing yesterday I couldn't have done better. Very low humidity, a gentle breeze out of the North and about 70-75*. Man it just don't get much better than that. Stopped at Subway and picked up a couple samich's and had a little picnic at the hunting cabin. You just can't know how badly these little pleasures of life are missed until they are torn from you. She is in complete remission now and we hope and pray it stays that way. She still can't climb stairs and such yet but is getting just a little stronger with each passing day. She will be months getting over the effects of the Chemo. We have been granted life anew and are loving it. Thanks to you all for all the prayers and kind wishes! There just isn't words enough to say how much it was appreciated. Phil & Pansy....
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 am

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about trying to make the fall ride? I'm sure everyone would love to ride with y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:17 am

haven't thought that far ahead Dawber. Just sort of taking things a day at a time for a while and see what happens. It goes without saying that we'd love to go if there is any way we can.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:47 am

Made my day reading this....enjoy the ride its only one trip
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Great News, glad to have her on the mend!! Enjoy each moment no one is ever promised tomorrow. Hope to ride with you both soon.
Back to top Go down
billybob

billybob

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Always good to hear great news like that ,keep the faith.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Happy for the both of you. God bless
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! I wish you both well. GOD is good!
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Great news tick:cheers: cheers 
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Good news is always good news. Praise be to God. Thankyou for sharing.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Glad to hear tick,prayesr to you guys. Went out you way past weekend on rt 47 and out hughes river.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

God has a plan and yours looks to be joyfull.  I pray that it stays in the direction it is going.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 am

cheers  that is a good day indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer   As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer Empty

Back to top Go down

As most of your know, my wife has been fighting cancer
Page 1 of 1