SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First ride on my new Jagged

Go down 
+6
RZR_Joe
STR8RZR
BCRacing24
njcraddock
RZRS-EDGE
TBONE21
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

First ride on my new Jagged Empty
PostSubject: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am

Took my jagged to SC this past weekend. Never have had a 4 seater before. I love this machine. Especially that 900 motor.

First ride on my new Jagged Jagged17

First ride on my new Jagged Jagged18
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:50 am

allright
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:59 am

Awesome! One goes down and then boom! Here comes another Jagged!

Last edited by njcraddock on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:02 am

I looked at that 1000 4 seater but that thing was just too big. I didn't like it much at all compared to the Jagged X. Plus one of my most favorite motors out there is the polaris 900. She hauls butt and sounds soo good.
Back to top Go down
BCRacing24
SSXSRider Member
BCRacing24

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Exact reason I ended up not getting one, way to BIG.
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Jagged's are hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:42 pm

CAW is ok for a quick fix but now you need to come ride with us in Tn and put it to the test. Nothing sounds like a Jagged X ripping up the trail. You need to let Smoothride do the shocks and springs, makes a big difference.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:13 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
CAW is ok for a quick fix but now you need to come ride with us in Tn and put it to the test. Nothing sounds like a Jagged X ripping up the trail. You need to let Smoothride do the shocks and springs, makes a big difference.

ol ham bone is affraid to run with the big dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 am

bush wrote:
RZR_Joe wrote:

ol ham bone is affraid  to run with the big dogs.  

Your right Bush, I forgot the WV gravel roads are more his style. ownedsm
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Rock crawling blows. I don't mind doing it every once in a while but it sucks. I like long out hauls over the trails of wv. Going to see places and hitting mud holes. 60 to 100 miles a day.
Rock crawling and staying in the same area for hours tearing up equipment doesn't sound too fun to me at all. Kinda boring actually. Sounds like you guys are scared to come out of daycare.
So I guess it all depends on who the big dog is here? thatsright roflmao ownedsm Eat
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm

I've only had one riding experience in WV. The Wagon-Wheel. 20 feet, mud-hole,35ft., mudhole, 20ft. mud-hole ect. all day long. I know there are other good places but that place sucks!
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I love BobbyD and James...... roflmao
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:49 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
Rock crawling blows. I don't mind doing it every once in a while but it sucks. I like long out hauls over the trails of wv. Going to see places and hitting mud holes. 60 to 100 miles a day.
Rock crawling and staying in the same area for hours tearing up equipment doesn't sound too fun to me at all. Kinda boring actually. Sounds like you guys are scared to come out of daycare.
So I guess it all depends on who the big dog is here? thatsright roflmao ownedsm Eat
Rock crawling blows, if you have three (3) wheel drive.......you're use to that can-am
and gravel rOaDs!!!!!!
Now that you've got a POLARIS again you should give it a try Smiles WINDROCK next week??
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:55 pm

RZRS-EDGE wrote:
TBONE21 wrote:
Giterdone Rock crawling blows. I don't mind doing it every once in a while but it sucks. I like long out hauls over the trails of wv. Going to see places and hitting mud holes. 60 to 100 miles a day.
Rock crawling blows, if you have three (3) wheel drive.......you're use to that can-am
and gravel rOaDs!!!!!!
Now that you've got a POLARIS again you should give it a try Smiles  WINDROCK next week??
Nah. Maybe next time. Would like to see my friends from here though. It's been a while.
My can am is 4 wd and does awesome everywhere. Polaris products are not as nice as a can am. Anyways I'll keep in touch and come to one or two. Thanks for the invite though. Keep me posted.Giterdone
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 pm

I know it has a switch that shows 4wd .......but thats all roflmao
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 pm

RZRS-EDGE wrote:
I know it has a switch that shows 4wd  .......but thats all  roflmao    
It pulls great in 4wd everywhere. Also pulls great out of deep mud.
Seems brand bashing is bad over here. I like them all except arctic cats.
I've owned them all and can am has them all beat. Polaris best friend is a repair shop.thatsright
Back to top Go down
crs
SSXSRider Member
crs

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Eat
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm

TBONE21 wrote:
It pulls great in 4wd everywhere. Also pulls great out of deep mud.
Seems brand bashing is bad over here. I like them all except arctic cats.
I've owned them all and can am has them all beat. Polaris best friend is a repair shop.thatsright

thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ride on my new Jagged   First ride on my new Jagged Empty

Back to top Go down

First ride on my new Jagged
Page 1 of 1