SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

700 Machined Sheave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

700 Machined Sheave Empty
PostSubject: 700 Machined Sheave   700 Machined Sheave EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:06 pm

I have a used Fix Power Sports sheave for a 700 Rhino. It comes with rollers and two spacers. I had it on my Rhino for around 600 miles with no problems but I've gone to a different setup. Here is a pic and what FIX says's about it.
I'll take $150 shipped.

700 Machined Sheave 00000093349f85e

You are looking at our FPS Rhino Clutch kit that fits the 2008 Rhino 700.

(NOTE BEFORE INSTALLING A CDI YOU NEED TO INSTALL A CLUTCH KIT TO BE ABLE TO UTILIZE THE INCREASED RPM RANGE, WITH OUT A CLUTCH KIT THE ENGINES WHINES WITH THE INCREASED RPM RANGE BECAUSE THE CLUTCHING IS NOT SET UP TO HANDLE IT).

SEE OUR RECENT FEED BACK ON THE RHINO CLUTCH KIT, YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INSTALL THIS YOURSELF

FOR LESS MONEY THAN A CDI YOU GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR DOLLAR WITH OUR CLUTCH KIT, MORE POWER AND MORE TOP END).

Kit includes new machined sheive, new weights and rollers and split shims and ultramatic grease.

Perfect for the big wheel kits or even more aggressive with the stock rhino set up.

This kit gives you better THROTTLE RESPONSE, MUCH IMPROVED ACCELERATION, MORE TORQUE THROUGH LOW AND MID RANGE WHILE ALSO GIVING YOU INCREASED TOP END OF UP TO 51-53 MPH We are a Full Line FIVE STAR CERTIFIED YAMAHA DEALERSHIP & RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FACILITY.

All our Performance product is developed, tested, and built here at our location.

We have built, tech'd and raced for Factory Yamaha as a full sponsored Factory Team in snowmobile racing.

We have taken that knowledge of clutch kits and developed kits for all Yamaha ATV's and Rhino's.

Our kit includes New machined sheave with seals, weights & rollers, collars. NOTE: WE RECCOMEND THAT YOU INSTALL A CLUTCH KIT PRIOR TO A NEW CDI AS THE CDI DOES OPEN UP THE RPM'S AND ALLOWS YOU TO GET SOME TOP END BUT THE CLUTCHING IS NOT SET UP PROPERLY TO WORK WITH THIS AND THE MOTOR WANTS TO GO BUT THE CLUTCHING SAYS IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

If you have a CDI the clutch kit will definitely enhance what you have plus add to the top end more
Back to top Go down
Triple J

Triple J

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 700 Machined Sheave   700 Machined Sheave EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Do you know if this will work on the 700 grizzly?
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: 700 Machined Sheave   700 Machined Sheave EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm

I dont have a clue. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 700 Machined Sheave   700 Machined Sheave Empty

Back to top Go down

700 Machined Sheave
Page 1 of 1