SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dust in throttle body

Go down 
+11
S
Big-R
ChrisC
ridepate
Foxfire
4x4pac
GunRunner
wvyankee2
bush
Mud-and-Guts
AIRBORNE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Dust in throttle body - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:17 pm

......."Aftermarket filters are NOT the way to go"..... I should correct my self here, not the way to go as far as a RZR is concerned.....
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Thanks Jimbo, maybe old 4x4 can glen some insight from this if he decides to come back and read it. Bottom line it says what i have always said about performance filters, they flow more cause they dont filter as well. The stock system for most of us is fine, i clean and check mine after every ride, but if you lived somewhere where you can ride a lot and often like bush can then the ump would be a good option so you dont have to service it as much.

I am sorry that gunny obviously cant read or just didn't bother to read my entire post. I said with our SYSTEM. Yes a stock filter is probably the best with the stock air box. As I said in a prv. post, with OUR SYSTEM which is on a few rzr's and many rex's will flow more air with better protection than a stock system. I am not going to sit and argue with anyone, there is no reason. I know that I have people coming to us to build them a better intake system than the stock system and we use K&N filters. We have never had anyone come back with any problems. Cant say that about the rzr system since many engines were toasted with the stock system!! ownedsm
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Broke Back SIDE BY SIDE ................... lol! ........... roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:15 am

4x4pac wrote:

I am sorry that gunny obviously cant read or just didn't bother to read my entire post.

I read your bullshit and it does not mater what kind of canister a filter is housed in your's or stock, if it has a KN in it and its used in dirt situations its a POS setup for a RZR. Dust in throttle body - Page 3 971386

You posted the Brokeback mountain pic, saying RZR owners are Gay. Im sure our guys will not take kindly to that!
Youre just Insulting us because you cant win your petty argument with true life facts. Dust in throttle body - Page 3 659675
You are a loser on so many levels its almost funny. Dust in throttle body - Page 3 971386

Oh, and that front bumper you made for your teryx looks like SHIT! Dust in throttle body - Page 3 780841
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Cumrunner why you such a DICK thatsright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm

roadiestar wrote:
Cumrunner why you such a DICK Dust in throttle body - Page 3 971386
Cause This is Our house and no one is coming in here calling us names and getting by with it without catching some well deserved shit!
Maybe you two fags can start a club Dust in throttle body - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Cumrunner this would be a good forum if you would just get your head out of your ass. You seem to think you know all and have the best of everything. Stop being such a ass and grow up.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Dust in throttle body - Page 3 918999 I thought this was for LT to get some info. Not for people to act like a bunch of children.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm

roadiestar wrote:
Cumrunner this would be a good forum if you would just get your head out of your ass. You seem to think you know all and have the best of everything. Stop being such a ass and grow up.

Show me one post where i said a rzr is better than others machines, and this topic was about air filters, and LT's issue with a uni, you and your buddy 4x4 changed it to personal attacks. you should grow up or leave. I have no animosity for anyone or the type of machine they have, i do like the brand i bought as i would think everyone would. We all kid around on here, only a few of you try and make it personal.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I never changed it to a personal attack. I just put info out there that might help other riders. But since gunny know everything, he owns his own business and works on sxs's 60 hrs a week. Then calls other peoples products shit. I guess everyone on here should just listen to him and do everything to there ride the way gunny would do it. He knows it all and everyone else on here must be stupid or something, i dont know. I am in no way a Rzr hater. I would not mind having one myself. I just put the extra pick on there to make a joke. but gunny has to take it personal, I must have hit a nerve there. Is the pic correct for you gunny? Is that way you own a Rzr and got so upset about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

S wrote:
Dust in throttle body - Page 3 918999 I thought this was for LT to get some info. Not for people to act like a bunch of children.

Thank you

To Gunny Pugged
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm

roadiestar wrote:
S wrote:

Thank you

To Gunny Dust in throttle body - Page 3 935522

Dust in throttle body - Page 3 918999 I never said anyone in particular. I don't care much for people putting words in mouth.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm

S wrote:
roadiestar wrote:
S wrote:

Thank you

To Gunny Dust in throttle body - Page 3 935522

Dust in throttle body - Page 3 918999 I never said anyone in particular. I don't care much for people putting words in mouth.

Sorry it wasn't meant like that and I agree with you. The remark about him has nothing to do with you.

Thats how I feel about Gunny.His attitude seems he knows all and everything he has is the best. If you dont agree with him your stupid and if you dont own what he likes its junk. Thats my observation.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Cool it guys.............Please.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 pm

roadiestar wrote:

Thats how I feel about Gunny.His attitude seems he knows all and everything he has is the best. If you dont agree with him your stupid and if you dont own what he likes its junk. Thats my observation.

I dont know ALL but I damn sure know more about a RZR than you or 4x4p, and no i dont care for a teryx but have no problem with someone else buying one if they want. But why should i let you or others bash my choice with out saying anything? Go back in this topic and you will see , 4x4 started throwing off on the RZR first, cause he couldn't get anybody to back up his bullshit. Then you jump in attacking me. I make my money and spend it on what i like and would think others do too.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Getting too ugly fellers.................Master-Lock.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:55 pm

I was out of the net since Wed because I was out of town riding. This thread was NOT meant for anyone to get ruffled feathers. If you guys want to go at each other.......do it in PMs......period.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dust in throttle body   Dust in throttle body - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dust in throttle body
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3