SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need tunes for the Rhino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sporto
SSXSRider Member
Sporto

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Need tunes for the Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Need tunes for the Rhino   Need tunes for the Rhino EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 am

I was wanting to hook up my MP3 player to an amp in the Rhino. I did a dry run on the bench with it all wired up but my volume is control through the MP3 player itself and I don't think it is loud enough. Can I add an auxiliary volume control to this setup and have the volume increase over the MP3 max volume? I would like to go this route if I can, but I want the volume up where you can hear it too.

Thanks! thisrocks
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Need tunes for the Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need tunes for the Rhino   Need tunes for the Rhino EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am

The amp has a gain controll on it. Turn it all the way up the back it down to 3/4 of all the way up. That will help, if you have it allthe way up you get a lot of distorshon.
You can get a sepeart volume controll but it will only go as loud as you mp3 volume will. I would check the gain on the amp. You have to have a small screw driver to turn it. Hope this helps.

Tim
Back to top Go down

Need tunes for the Rhino
Page 1 of 1