SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Lift jack for UTV.

Go down 
+3
2Slow4U
ridepate
wvyankee2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Hi Lift jack for UTV. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:11 pm

The off road jack company makes their UTV debut. cheers

Hi-Lift UTV Jack to Debut at SEMA Show in Las Vegas Hi Lift jack for UTV. Hiliftutvjack

Hi-Lift UTV Jack

The “original power tool” of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift®️ jack model. Sized perfect for UTV operators (off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and the general outdoorsman) with 36” and 42” models, each weighing less than 30 lbs.

The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack is superior to the factory-supplied UTV jack in that it allows you to lift the UTV from many locations, instead of being limited to specific points under the vehicle. It offers greater capacity with a 7,000 pound tested and 4,660 pound rated load limit. Additionally, the Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack outperforms the factory-supplied jack in that it is a true “multi-purpose tool” that provides the ability to lift, winch, pull, spread, and clamp. It can be used in all conditions… water, mud, sand and even snow.

The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack is available with a full-line of Hi-Lift jack accessories, that make it even more valuable and efficient for many applications. Now, with the recent development of the Adjustable Tube Mounts, the Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack can be mounted easily and securely to any round or square tubing locations on a UTV… front/rear bumpers, bull bars, roll cages and/or roof racks.

The Hi-Lift®️ jack is the standard in the off-road market because of its multitude of uses. In addition to the obvious off-road applications, imagine the benefits for farmers and ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and the general outdoorsman. UTV’s are commonplace on farms and ranches. The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack can be used to pull fence posts, lift tractors and implements, and even aid in the recovery of stuck trucks and equipment. Search and rescue personnel often use UTV’s to get to remote areas where regular rescue vehicles can’t reach. The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack can be used for a host of rescue and extrication applications. As a back-up for the “jaws of life” tool, rescue personnel can even remove a car door or spread metal to rescue trapped victims. The varied uses are limited only by one’s imagination.

The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack will be introduced to the market first at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. It will soon be available to purchase through many Powersport dealers and distributors nationwide.

Hi-Lift can be found on the web at: www.hi-lift.com.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

"The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack is superior to the factory-supplied UTV jack " huh??????
Awesome, I knew they would do this sooner or later. Christmas is comming!!!!! perfect10
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 pm

ridepate wrote:
"The Hi-Lift®️ UTV jack is superior to the factory-supplied UTV jack " huh??????

Someone in their marketing department clearly knows nothing about UTVs, eh?

I'm carrying a scissors jack from an Olds Alero or some such that a friend gave me. Fits under the seat, on top of the Wally-World underseat storage container...

Just hope that the UTV model jack isn't anywhere close to as heavy as the regular Hi-Lifts -- those things weigh 25-30 lbs or some such...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
rubicon05

rubicon05

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:23 pm

they also have mounts to mount the jack behind the seats too on the rear cage bar. they sent us a few early pics of it. I will let you know how they look...i'm heading out to SEMA in less than a month. It's my first time and i can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 pm

We normally use a couple buddies and a block of wood!!!!!!!!! lol! Works good unless you are alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Many different uses for the Hi-Lift jack besides helping you change or repair a tire. With a tow strap, a few shackles, and a couple short pieces of chain you can get a UTV that is on it's side back on it's wheels by yourself. As long as there is a tree nearby. Wink

Very versatal tool. They also make a great winch.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:45 am

Marty,

I think you can make a broad stretcher out of some vice grips and a come-a-long........ roflmao
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 pm

have any of you ever used one on these to jack you SXS up??? i have and its a pain in the Butt . its much easier to just high center on a rock or tree or just drive up to a tree and let one of the tires climb the tree. trust me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

bush wrote:
have any of you ever used one on these to jack you SXS up??? i have and its a pain in the Butt . its much easier to just high center on a rock or tree or just drive up to a tree and let one of the tires climb the tree. trust me

I think you need the jack bush. Your machine did not turn out so well the last time it was in a tree!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Lift jack for UTV.   Hi Lift jack for UTV. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Lift jack for UTV.
Page 1 of 1