SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamrock Run 2008 @ Morris Mountain ORV park.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Shamrock Run 2008 @ Morris Mountain ORV park. Empty
PostSubject: Shamrock Run 2008 @ Morris Mountain ORV park.   Shamrock Run 2008 @ Morris Mountain ORV park. EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:05 pm

.........YOU missed a good ride. Part unlimited or some 4x4 company with a name similar had their semi at the ORV park, there were well over 100 jeeps. There were jeeps from 10,000 to some wild creations costing $130,000. 650hp supercharged hybrid rock crawlers. It was JEEP heaven.......and we rode from daylight till dark in my friends cab truck. Tyler followed us.........we got caught on top of the mountain when a Hail storm hit....nearly quarter size hail. It was an absolutely BLASTTTTTTTTTTT. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going back tomorrow morning......though this time I'm taking the rhino.....oh.......it was muddier than ANYWHERE at windrock or wilburns!!! This one jeep with 47 inch boggers that were custom cut on the rear threw a chunk of mud the size of a softball which hit me in the head and made me see stars......... One jeep caught on fire that we had to extinquish from being on such a steep grade with a carb. One rolled over etc. It was sooooooooooooo much fun today!!!

They have some pics on their site......check them out...........www.morrismountainorv.com Click on "Photo's" on the left hand side. They have not posted pics from the ride yet.......though I am positive they will soon. But those pictures give you an idea of whats there and how hard it is........NO ATV's are allowed there but you can take UTV's.....anything with a seatbelt and rollcage.
Back to top Go down

Shamrock Run 2008 @ Morris Mountain ORV park.
Page 1 of 1