SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Mountain Park OHV

Go down 
+2
highlander
Mud-and-Guts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Golden Mountain Park OHV Empty
PostSubject: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:20 am

Has anyone rode here before? Its in Sparta Tennessee.http://www.goldenmountainpark.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:32 pm

This use to be the Golden Mountain Racetract location. They use to have a kind of amusement park there before. I think it was a family farm and someone has turned it into the offroard park. I have heard it is more driven toward 4wd vechicles but it would be something to check out.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:55 pm

As close as it is I was thinking it would be nice to check it out. They made a trip there on extreme 4X4 and I seen it air on speed some time last year. It looked like a nice place with some good technical riding.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Good to see these popping up everywhere. I believe thats 4 new ones, that I know about, this year.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:03 am

we rode up there on saturday 1-16-2010. real nice place but the green trails were rough and very slick with deep ruts.it was fun playing in the mud and the weather was real nice for january.as we were coming back down trail one we came across two guys who had flipped there Suzuki Samurai and the driver broke his foot , but we flipped her back on its wheels loaded the guy up and they were on there way.

Last edited by spud on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:08 am

spud wrote:
we rode up there on saturday 1-16-2010. real nice place but the green trails were rough and very slick with deep ruts.it was fun playing in the mud and the weather was real nice for january.

Sounds like fun.... Glad you had a good time....
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 am

spud wrote:
we rode up there on saturday 1-16-2010. real nice place but the green trails were rough and very slick with deep ruts.it was fun playing in the mud and the weather was real nice for january.as we were coming back down trail one we came across two guys who had flipped there Suzuki Samurai and the driver broke his foot , but we flipped her back on its wheels loaded the guy up and they were on there way.

spud,

I know you are fairly new to the site BUT ............... Never, never, never ever never not post pics!!!!!!!!! Golden Mountain Park OHV 13435 Golden Mountain Park OHV 13435

nopics
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:34 pm

trail 2 marked green(easy) at least 3 inches of ice covering the rockPhotobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Nice pics spud. allright
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

clap clap clap Way to go Spud Exclamation Exclamation Thanks for the Pics
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm

There we go, I am happy now. Nice pics and very nice looking Rhino. That is the first time I have seen those wheels on a machine. The ITPs look good allright
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 pm

I agree nice machine and nice pictures... That looks like a nice place to ride...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:12 pm

thanks,we really like it.drove the ranger xp and liked it but we have wanted a rhino for a long time.here is a picture when it was a little cleanerPhotobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Mountain Park OHV   Golden Mountain Park OHV Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Mountain Park OHV
Page 1 of 1