SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.

Go down 
+9
Mud-and-Guts
GunRunner
ChrisC
Big-R
Z06-08
wvyankee2
tim
DirtDawber
ridepate
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. Empty
PostSubject: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Pretty nice.

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. 2u70z89
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 pm

That's purdy !! humper
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Looks just like there truck tires, but they are nice.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Z06-08
SSXSRider Member
Z06-08

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm

nice Pate HatWave
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

I wouldn't want to take those out in the rocks. I might scratch them. Maybe I can buy one and hang it on my wall. That would be a nice place for it......
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 am

it looks like a PO PO bolt pattern... Yahoo

it looks good , dont think it would fair in the rocks
to well though.... No
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:41 am

if its a real beadlock they can keep it, they are a bitch to get sealed or they leak like crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

That looks sweet,
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am

GunRunner wrote:
if its a real beadlock they can keep it, they are a bitch to get sealed or they leak like crazy.

Looks like I am fixing to find out I just ordered a set of DWT's Beadlocks, I am tired of getting mud, rocks, and sticks stuck between the tires and wheels.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:18 pm

mud-and-guts wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Looks like I am fixing to find out I just ordered a set of DWT's Beadlocks, I am tired of getting mud, rocks, and sticks stuck between the tires and wheels.

if you put them together and they leak, buy a tube of clear silicon and put it between the outer bead and the lock ring and they should seal, it fixed my leaks on my itps.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 pm

GunRunner wrote:
mud-and-guts wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

if you put them together and they leak, buy a tube of clear silicon and put it between the outer bead and the lock ring and they should seal, it fixed my leaks on my itps.

Thanks for the tip, I plan on doing just that if needed. Did you lock-tite the ring bolts on yours??
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:48 am

GunRunner wrote:

Gunny, you must be letting Emerson mount them. I have 2 sets of OMF beadlocks and they have never leaked and are MUCH easier to mount and dismount. My other set of ITP bead locks have never leaked either. Rumor is I will have another set of factory Can Am beadlocks arriving sometime this week???????????????
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber
SSXSRider Member
aweisgarber

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Gunny, you must be letting Emerson mount them. I have 2 sets of OMF beadlocks and they have never leaked and are MUCH easier to mount and dismount. My other set of ITP bead locks have never leaked either. Rumor is I will have another set of factory Can Am beadlocks arriving sometime this week???????????????
Brag,dam-you!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 pm

mud-and-guts wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
mud-and-guts wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I plan on doing just that if needed. Did you lock-tite the ring bolts on yours??
My itps has lock washers, i wouldnt lock tite them in the alum. rim.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Mine were itps and the backs leaked but the fronts did not. But i was using Man Tires lol!
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Make sure you tighten them in a criss cross pattern and only tighten a little at a time.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

badride,how did the trip go this past weekend,if u get this,join the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 am

smith700 wrote:
badride,how did the trip go this past weekend,if u get this,join the chatbox

We had a good ride although we didn't make it across 116. We decided to stay away since it was opening weekend for gun hunts.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 am

On a SxS Beadlocks are the only way to go. My Rhino does not leak air and the beadlocks have been on for over a year. Before the beadlocks I blew the tire off the rim twice and was really getting irritated. Having to run 10 to 12 psi to stop it from happening makes a harsh ride...

i love Beadlocks.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Got my wheels today they are not beadlocks. They are regular wheels.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:41 pm

mud-and-guts wrote:

So did they send you the wrong wheels? On the DWTsite they have 2 models of true beadlocks and a couple of fake ones with just bolt heads as decoration.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 pm

GunRunner wrote:
mud-and-guts wrote:

So did they send you the wrong wheels? On the DWTsite they have 2 models of true beadlocks and a couple of fake ones with just bolt heads as decoration.

When I ordered them I told them I wanted beadlocks but after receiving the wheels I called them and they said DWT did not offer the Diablo beadlock in a 14 inch wheel. Which sucks but they made me an offer I could not refuse so I will be mounting them this afternoon.

I will have a set of 14 T7's pretty cheap before long if I like the looks of these mounted.

I am thinking next year I will be going back to a 12 inch wheels and a 25 inch tire so I will try to wear these out then order the combo in a beadlock form.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Here are my Diablo's without the beadlocks.

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. Rhinolift021w
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Here are my Diablo's without the beadlocks.

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. Rhinolift021w

did you order the 8 all the way around? or the 6's for the front?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.   New Walker-Evans UTV wheel. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Walker-Evans UTV wheel.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next