SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
GODAWGS
BCO
Clayboy
GunRunner
nocerisdave
Tellico450
rcmass
erskin18
broknbonz
Clutch
Big-R
wvyankee2
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Well where does everyone want to go for the 3rd ride?????? I want a BIG group!!!! We need to plan it so we can get the most ppl to show up..I want to meet everone again. Where do you think would be the best place and the best time..Give me some idea's ! We had a really good turn out the 1st ride and it was AWESOME! Lets do it again cheers cheers Im only goin to be able to ride 1 time every 2 months bc of funds Mad Rolling Eyes but yall are all great friends and I miss yall Cool lol! lol! LETS RIDE!! cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Probably Windrock Wheelin..............June 6-8 maybe?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:36 pm

I'll travail to windrock.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm planning on making the trip up for a ride this summer, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:00 pm

I'd say windrock or harlan county Ky. both are big places with a wide variety of terrain. as far as when to ride , let's go tomorrow. I'm ready.

Well almost, huh Nick ? suspect Shhhhhhh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
erskin18

erskin18

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm in :afro:
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 pm

never been to kentucky yet!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 pm

My votes for W/R.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:28 pm

yall keep spittin out the places and alittle closer to time we will put her to a vote!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:38 pm

we gotta get another BIG ride up...I MISS MY FRIENDS lol!

I thought about

Wilburns
windrock
Brimstone
Harlin County...THey have the ride for shawn May 31

Just a few Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:55 pm

I can always cast a vote anytime Coal Creek.... imo one of the best places to ride
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:54 pm

brimstone

pickett cheers

viola with flytrap cheers
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 am

how about somewhere other than windrock! Rolling Eyes No offense guys.....but we need to check out alot of places....not just one! :D
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:38 am

Tellico450 wrote:
how about somewhere other than windrock! Rolling Eyes No offense guys.....but we need to check out alot of places....not just one! :D

even though you are an Alabama fan scratch I have to agree with ya on that one.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:03 am

What about a large SouthernSXSRiders showing for the ride for Sean in Ky. on May 31? cheers
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:10 am

I wished you guys would loan me some of ALL this money for a ride every other day! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 am

I would love to try Brimstone. I read some on line about it. Looks like a cool place. I met I guy in TN that rides there all the time. I bet I can get I guided. Just let me know. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:21 pm

I like the idea of being able to help support the charity ride for Sean in KY as metioned by Yankee......I would be in for that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Im down for anywhere in May..but id like to go somewhere new cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 pm

I would love for you guys to come to Kentucky. I am going to that ride regardless. It would be cool if the Southerns showed up cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 8:49 pm

brimstone
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Well Me ,RhinoMcb,and Fly_trap have said we need to get you guys to Viola so as ya;ll can really test out your Machines and your Driveing Skills Rolling Eyes lol! Got to get you guys Away from them Damn interstate Trails Shocked Laughing Hey were down with where ever is choosed. But i Really see a Trip to RoyalBlue stay there ride Rb then go to trail beside interstate and over to Brimstone and then can ride back over to RB to camping spot. Laughing Be A Dang Good Ride.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:24 pm

it costs to much for out of state people to ride royal blue Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:30 pm

RSRRhino wrote:
Well Me ,RhinoMcb,and Fly_trap have said we need to get you guys to Viola so as ya;ll can really test out your Machines and your Driveing Skills Rolling Eyes lol! Got to get you guys Away from them Damn interstate Trails Shocked Laughing Hey were down with where ever is choosed. But i Really see a Trip to RoyalBlue stay there ride Rb then go to trail beside interstate and over to Brimstone and then can ride back over to RB to camping spot. Laughing Be A Dang Good Ride.

:cyclops: :cyclops: 👅 👅 Shocked Shocked affraid affraid :cherry: :albino: Sleep scratch 🐘 🐷 🐷 🐱 👽 :silent: 👅 :pirat: 🤡 suspect :face: :| Embarassed :arrow: :arrow: Razz Razz

U THINK THEM BOYS CAN HANDLE VIOLA ????? STACK
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm

nope lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next