SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!

Go down 
+13
GODAWGS
BCO
Clayboy
GunRunner
nocerisdave
Tellico450
rcmass
erskin18
broknbonz
Clutch
Big-R
wvyankee2
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am

About 280 miles one way for me.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 am

I have an idea. Lets all go ride the closest trails to our house and pretend we road together. We can take pics and superimpose each other into them. Then we want have to drive to far or spend any money on gas 😢

Guys, we all live in different states. I understand that Clutch and the FL guys has 703.21 miles to travail. I probably would not make a 10 hr drive. Hell, Bell county is close to a four hour drive for me and I live in Kentucky. So lets find a center point for the club and ride there. I can drive 8 hrs with no problem. That puts me in NC, GA, AL and I am in Louisville KY. What state is the middle of our Club?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Tennessee Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
broknbonz

broknbonz

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 pm

I have an idea. Lets all go ride the closest trails to our house and pretend we road together. We can take pics and superimpose each other into them. Then we want have to drive to far or spend any money on gas

very well said, 😢 😢 lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 pm

broknbonz wrote:
I have an idea. Lets all go ride the closest trails to our house and pretend we road together. We can take pics and superimpose each other into them. Then we want have to drive to far or spend any money on gas

very well said, 😢 😢 lol!

May be time for a little sensitivity training study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:07 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
broknbonz wrote:

very well said, 😢 😢 lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:00 pm

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:06 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be

CONFERENCE COMMITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

CONFERENCE COMMITTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:09 am

You Guys Soooo Crazyyyyyy lol!
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:02 am

It is going to cost me $785 in fuel when we come up June 20th thru 25. That is the round trip price and not counting fuel for the machines. That is why I am voting for Brimstone on June 21st and 22nd :D
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
broknbonz wrote:

very well said, 😢 😢 lol!

Funny, I remember we had a big iide but neither one of these guys even showed up lol! Maybe this is what they do on every ride. lol! Its a easy thing, when a ride is planed, a place picked, either come or dont. :) How hard is that to figure out???? There will be NO RIDE where every member shows up so why keep whinning about it. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:27 am

Dreth wrote:
It is going to cost me $785 in fuel when we come up June 20th thru 25. That is the round trip price and not counting fuel for the machines. That is why I am voting for Brimstone on June 21st and 22nd :D

785.00 in fuel, what are you driving a 18 wheeler???? lol! Thats 224 gallons of gas at 3.50 a gallon, even if you were going 1000 miles each way, in something that only got 9 miles to a gallon it wouldnt burn that much fuel. study
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 am

GunRunner wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
broknbonz wrote:

very well said, 😢 😢 lol!

Funny, I remember we had a big iide but neither one of these guys even showed up lol! Maybe this is what they do on every ride. lol! Its a easy thing, when a ride is planed, a place picked, either come or dont. :) How hard is that to figure out???? There will be NO RIDE where every member shows up so why keep whinning about it. lol!

I don't think we are whining about it. That was the point of the quote. I understand that everyone can not make every ride. However, if you read everyone's comments, it seems as if the next ride should be in a place where everyone can make it. I am cool with that. If the next ride is on a date that I can go, then I will be there. Lets just pick a place and date and ride.

We need to make a bumper sticker that says " shut up and ride" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:00 am

Big-R wrote:
We need to make a bumper sticker that says " shut up and ride" Twisted Evil

bout fucking time! (sorry for the language - but good grief - bunch o drama)

gents - this is obsurd. y'all let me know when and where you are riding. If I can make it - I will show. If not - oh well.

In the mean time - I will be riding and chatting on forums where info is exchanged in order to make riding better, faster, more efficient, etc.

come on - be men - quit whining - ride - and post some useful info. chat on myspace.

end of rant.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 am

OK you have three weekends in May that could work for the next ride. The 10th is questionable because of Mothers day. You guys decide.

Saturday 3rd-------1st Saturday of the month
Saturday 10th-----2nd Saturday of the month Sunday 11th is mothers day
Saturday 17th-----3rd Saturday of the month

These weekends are out:
SATURDAY 24th--- Memorial weekend
SATURDAY 31st--- Bell County Ky "donation ride"

Places to ride "I heard"
Windrock
Brimstone

Lets start here
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:44 am

Sorry,

I just saw the Southern SxS Riders official rides Thread. The ride is going to in Bell County Ky on the 31st of May.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Don't get me wrong Im not asking for a different location or bitching about this one just saying this ride is too far for me, maybe next ride. Im just pissed because this ride sounds great and would love to be their and I would if the government would send me my Damn Stimulating check.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:48 pm

The bell co. ride is for a good cause, but Ive been on big rides like this and its more social than riding. You just cant do much with a very large group.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Well lets have an unofficial ride in May on the dates I listed above bounce
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 pm

GunRunner wrote:
The bell co. ride is for a good cause, but Ive been on big rides like this and its more social than riding. You just cant do much with a very large group.

very true. thats why i offered to take yalls group on a special ride the next day and on a night ride outside of the big ride for sean on saturday

yes the ride for sean we are hoping will be a big turn out because we are trying to raise money for his kids. it will be a slow, more scenic ride...pretty easy...playing in the mud and whatnot.

but the camp out at our barn is exclusive to members of the club members that are coming downl. as is the night ride and as is the ride on sunday, which will still be scenic but a lot more challenging if yall wish. and the group going will be much smaller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Hate to say it but us GA/FL people will have to team up and ride somewhere closer whatcha think? Oh and GO DAWGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:27 pm

GODAWGS wrote:
Hate to say it but us GA/FL people will have to team up and ride somewhere closer whatcha think? Oh and GO DAWGS!!!!

im sorry some of yall arent going to make it, hopefully you can one day though. im planning on getting some of our group to come down south for a ride later this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:24 pm

yep im sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hope no one is related.......just a little diversion for yens....I dont think she has a rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 04apr02-oh-lord
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:45 pm

yep im sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hope no one is related.......just a little diversion for yens....I dont think she has a rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked affraid bounce bounce bounce : :albino: :afro: lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!   Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southern SxS Riders 3rd Ride!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next