SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any advice on sea doo

Go down 
+4
GunRunner
TBONE21
nocerisdave
RangeRover
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Any advice on sea doo Empty
PostSubject: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Thinking about getting jet ski/wave runner, what ever they call them these days. Only have rode one once and have no idea about them.

I would like one to ride on lakes,rivers,sound(not going in ocean). Powerful enough to ride up to three.

Any help geek
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

I have had a couple of Sea doos. Sea Doo defiantly has the best resell value. Both of mine were double riders. 1996 xp 800 and a 2004 RXP super charged. The RXP was a bad mofo. Just like the SXS I always wanted more power....so I would get the fastest one I could afford.
Back to top Go down
TBONE21
SSXSRider Member
TBONE21

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2011-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 am

I have a 2010 RXP X Sea Doo and its awesome. Sea Doo has that down pat right now. GO ask about one of those. 255hp supercharged!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey if you want a killer deal on one with very low hours and has been in dry storage since 2000, call chrisc. Its a 96 Polaris SL 750, it was top of the line with a high horsepower 3 cyl, power trim, digital dash, it is like brand new , been covered and stored in his basement since his dad passed away. He just decided to sell it, new battery and is complete with trailer and cover. he's asking 2000.00 anybody on here can tell you how chris takes care of his toys, like new means just that. call chris at 770-401-7573

Here is a pic of the kind he has, this is not of his machine but will give you an idea of what it is.
Any advice on sea doo Sl75010
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks for the heads up GUN. But I would like to do a little more looking around first. Don't want to jump the gun on something I don't know much about yet.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 pm

GunRunner wrote:
........ he's asking 2000.00 anybody on here can tell you how chris takes care of his toys, like new means just that. call chris at 770-401-7573

I will back that up. The man is a fanatic when it comes to his toys.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 am

wheres the man tars? lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 am

GunRunner wrote:

Here is a pic of the kind he has.

Did they give a free jacket away with the purchase of one of those? roflmao
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Well played Yank..
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Well yes they did. Along with a free beer..... roflmao

Any advice on sea doo 11-89-64
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:48 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Hey if you want a killer deal on one with very low hours and has been in dry storage since 2000, call chrisc. Its a 96 Polaris SL 750, it was top of the line with a high horsepower 3 cyl, power trim, digital dash, it is like brand new , been covered and stored in his basement since his dad passed away. He just decided to sell it, new battery and is complete with trailer and cover. he's asking 2000.00 anybody on here can tell you how chris takes care of his toys, like new means just that. call chris at 770-401-7573

Here is a pic of the kind he has, this is not of his machine but will give you an idea of what it is.

Drill the jet-pump and fit it with dual-cooling. If you don't the rear-cylinder will eventually over-heat and die..................Common and known problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any advice on sea doo   Any advice on sea doo Empty

Back to top Go down

Any advice on sea doo
Page 1 of 1