SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal

Go down 
+2
Big-R
chipper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal   Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 am

The 09 S has the one way bearing....they wear quicker than the two way. So beware. The are about $120.00. Personally I wouldnt have anything but the one way.

Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal   Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

What's the difference between the oneway and the two way(is that the needle bearing???)

Why would you prefer the oneway? I was just comparing the two clutches under a parts pic.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal   Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 am

Actually time for me to find some time and do some reading on the blackbart clutching thread. Maybe I can do it this weekend in between beers. drunken
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal   Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

The one way (will only move one way) provides engine breaking. The two way (moves both ways) doesnt. Thats a hell of a price on the one in CO. If you decide not to buy it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal   Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Clutches & Water Pump Seal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2