SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+110
Paverdaddy
xjcrawler
DirtDawber
ilikedirt
Justinl901
toradi2
hillbuggy
DrMud
crs
Pete 1K
pushrod 1
jerrzr
Hiteckredneckxp
RedNeckRanger
STR8RZR
Cole2525
rocker27
girdlerrzr
chadboehne
Reeko
Raccer
billybob
Bill B
reevesr
T.napier93
HillbillyJon
Bigmike
BigMotts
BluDevil
DoddS
hutch
yellow660
jhoncho4x4
seweljj
justlill
bonzo
oldmustangjunkie
wvregulators
MIKE_D
spidy
rzrrider1
CatMostFeared
aweisgarber
muddy-one
Cuz
njcraddock
southernkyrzr4
TNrzrs
GEEROD
pitbull8151
Baditude
theshane_79
Go4low
Stakk
Hollon
PORKCHOP
RZRS-EDGE
S
orangecrush
Stench
hillbillyrzrs
Smith700
Dean
ktpguy
Dan
hobbz
brownboy
Mud-and-Guts
Wingman
firepup
DOG
Gimpy
stealth
zachsdad
zilla
GunRunner
Craig_C
jodyt
RZR_Joe
roadiestar
ollie
ChrisC
jerr_81
TBONE21
Woodtick
nocerisdave
wvyankee2
Sporto
chipper
RAYRAY
PWM
BIG D 57
ohsresq
8ball_99
BAMA-S
Foxfire
Neuromax
samiam
bacon
Goose
pit dog
Big-R
MuddyBuddy
cajuncoot
KY. Colonel
bush
WV Hot Rod Rhino
AIRBORNE
ridepate
mason
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Nope, you were blacked out. Should help having a rear bumper.

Spend 3+ hours hand washing and cleaning everything up. Need to grease everything and I will be ready for the next one.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Haha were either of them working on that last run back to camp?

no
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:03 pm

put new inserts in skid plate and all the same size bolts in and put some 1" hole in so mud and water can get out rock crawling is sometimes rough on bolts next all oil to be changed then ready to ride again
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 pm

mason wrote:
MuddyBuddy wrote:
Haha were either of them working on that last run back to camp?

no

Good, that new stealth mode works perfect then!!
Back to top Go down
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 pm

What happened muddy did the lights fall out
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Dean wrote:

think it was a loose nut between seat and steering wheel roflmao roflmao Eat pot
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

mason wrote:
Dean wrote:

think it was a loose nut between seat and steering wheel roflmao roflmao Eat pot

Haha got that right! and dean I um errrr backed into a tree perfectly on the rear corner crackin a fender and knocking a tail light out
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Talked my son into installing my two inch lift and my new wheels and tires on the teryx. I am a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
Talked my son into installing my two inch lift and my new wheels and tires on the teryx. I am a happy camper.
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 pm

It happens Muddy
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:

Hey Colonel I have you a fuse block for your power steering. We can install it when i see you guys again.
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Killed my battery again....Left the amp on......
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Removed everything but the front differential before the Super Bowl to replace the Sprague Carrier but ran out of time. Now its supposed to be low 20s in my unheated barn this weekend - probably will wait until next weekend when its in the 40s again.

Going to install a Racertech lfit kit while I am at it.
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Baditude wrote:
Removed everything but the front differential before the Super Bowl to replace the Sprague Carrier but ran out of time. Now its supposed to be low 20s in my unheated barn this weekend - probably will wait until next weekend when its in the 40s again.

Going to install a Racertech lfit kit while I am at it.

I can have the diff out in about 5 mins now! Knock the roll pin, take the upper ball joint and tie rod end off passenger side (leave axle in pass. side spindle) remove pass side axle from diff, remove diff mounting bolts, unplug wires and vent, use a plastic door trim wedge to pop the drivers side axle free, and out she comes!

The plastic wedge is priceless for doing that job....it was maybe 10 bucks from the Cornwell tool man. Is made for body work, and will pop the axles out of the diff without damage to the aluminum diff housing.
Back to top Go down
pitbull8151

pitbull8151

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Putting it up on stands....Getting brake pads, rear rotor, CVT belt, oil and filter....and a new cooler!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm

stealth wrote:
KY. Colonel wrote:

Hey Colonel I have you a fuse block for your power steering. We can install it when i see you guys again.

You are the best Chris! Can't wait to see you again! Thanks for finding the fuse block I've looked but haven't been able to locate one. Dt. Mountain Dew is on me!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
GEEROD

GEEROD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Put on some gbc grim reapers 26x10x12 front and 26x12x12 rear. Had to put on spacers. Put 1.5" on front but wasn't rubbing. I had a lot of interference in the back with my stock steel wheels. I was going to put 2" spacers on rear but the 2" spacer wouldn't fit the wheels. Problem with SuperATV spacers. Gone through two sets from them now that won't fit and patience is growing thin. I got one more verified set on the way so hopefully this saga will end soon. Anybody else had issue with quality at SuperATV?
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Ive had nothing but great quality from SuperATV. They have top notch customer service...they will make it right.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:36 am

GEEROD wrote:
Put on some gbc grim reapers 26x10x12 front and 26x12x12 rear. Had to put on spacers. Put 1.5" on front but wasn't rubbing. I had a lot of interference in the back with my stock steel wheels. I was going to put 2" spacers on rear but the 2" spacer wouldn't fit the wheels. Problem with SuperATV spacers. Gone through two sets from them now that won't fit and patience is growing thin. I got one more verified set on the way so hopefully this saga will end soon. Anybody else had issue with quality at SuperATV?

I just had a superatv 2" lift kit put on my Teryx. We did a Lot of grinding of parts before it would fit, but we didn't have much choice we called superatv when we found the problem, no joy from them so we fixed it on site. If you continue to have problems with their spacers contact Matthew at ATVoutfitters.com I got a set of their adapters/spacers and they worked great. And tell Matt you are a ssxsr they are a site sponser and give us a discount. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
zilla
SSXSRider Member
zilla

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Just put my pro armor doors on and installed my radio I got from Mason
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm

zilla wrote:
Just put my pro armor doors on and installed my radio I got from Mason

Now you will be able to hear all the B S!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ktpguy
SSXSRider Member
ktpguy

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2011-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

I need to get me a radio And get in line for cmf garage to mold u a stereo for me...Hint Hint
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Ive had nothing but great quality from SuperATV. They have top notch customer service...they will make it right.

I hear very mixed results. I will never buy another thing from them personally but I know alot of other guys have been very pleased!!
Back to top Go down
Craig_C

Craig_C

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Ive had only good with them. I even got to see some product devolpment at their place when I went to pick up a sprauge one evening. Very nice guys who build and sell alternatives to high priced parts.
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Craig_C wrote:
Ive had only good with them. I even got to see some product devolpment at their place when I went to pick up a sprauge one evening. Very nice guys who build and sell alternatives to high priced parts.

What is their product development? Copying another design and sending it to China for production? I've bought some things from them and I'll probably buy more but they are clueless there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next