SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

latest mods finished....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

latest mods finished.... Empty
PostSubject: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 pm

just finished my latest stuff....

front and rear frame/a-arm gussets w/ diff supports, rhino lined jstrong rear bumper, trail armor doors....

front
latest mods finished.... Front_frame_a_arm_gusset_jpg.sized

rear
latest mods finished.... Rear_frame_a_arm_gussets_jpg.sized

bumper - also just bought a simpson tail gate net....
latest mods finished.... Rear_bumper_2_jpg.sized

doors
latest mods finished.... Doors_1_jpg.sized

latest mods finished.... Doors_2_jpg.sized

latest mods finished.... Door_3_jpg.sized

and parked in her now home for a while (basement shop)....
latest mods finished.... New_home_jpg.sized

hopefully by the end of summer she rolls out of there: with orange plastics, and 01 on the doors, stars and bars on the roof, and with a new set of piggyback shocks.....
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Very substantial bumper RC. What is the deal with those Tires? What size are they and why do you have them on there? scratch
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:19 pm

I know I know, they look golf cart tires - and I LOVE THEM!! - they are carlise all trails that I leave on around the house ... use my beadlocks when I put it on the trailer... I also have a set of stock with 60% tread if anyone wants the full set or a front and rear Wink

I love the rear bumper - now I dont have to remove my tail lights for races - I may also weld the old bumper underneath the new to give lil more protection.....
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Wonder if anyone makes a door with the latch handle inside? So you dont get a handful of mud every time you go to open it. scratch I dont even open my stock doors. Just crawl over top of them to get in and out.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

PostSubject: Re: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 2:42 pm

I did the sme thing with my stock doors...c rawl over... with my back now - that is out!

the doors I sent Ridepate have finger latches on the inside - if he can figure out a way to mount them correctly on an 07.... persoanlly I think the doors I sent pate would be better as weld shuts...

the new doors for me now are great - FANTASTIC hip and leg protection.... sometimes sticks scare the crap out of me and even more so for my passengers...

not I just need to find a deal on this roof... but in black powdercoat
http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/304/products_id/30695
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: latest mods finished....   latest mods finished.... Empty

Back to top Go down

latest mods finished....
Page 1 of 1