SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??

Go down 
+10
DirtDawber
beck
GunRunner
blu-knight
dirty tom
bush
DoddS
ChrisC
wvyankee2
Big Ed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

You will never see the 850 in a rzr, it would require a totally new chassis, it would go into a big ranger first if they even do it or a new mid size vehicle. The rzr has just been out 2 years and just worked out its bugs, they will not make major changes to it for several more years is my guess.

Thrillseeker is right about the S it gets a good bit less MPG than the standard. 10 or 15 more trail miles means alot when youre in the woods and looking to get back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
beck
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:32 am

Thats why u have friends with rhinos [grocery getters] to carry your extra gas etc. thatsright Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:40 pm

beck wrote:
Thats why u have friends with rhinos [grocery getters] to carry your extra gas etc. thatsright Twisted Evil

Damn Beck,

You haven't owned an RZR for just a few days and your already bashing the old trusty Rhino. Don't worry it will also pull you out of the woods when you break down Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 13435

hide
Back to top Go down
beck
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

I will definately miss all that power the brakes squeeeeeling and that famous backfire. roflmao pot hide hide
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

beck wrote:
I will definately miss all that power the brakes squeeeeeling and that famous backfire. roflmao pot hide hide

Yep, you start to really miss the problem free machines after you buy a PO PO. thatsright thatsright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 pm

beck wrote:

Sorry, I carry my own gas, and ive pulled a crap load of rhinos around roflmao Chris carries a po-po strap, but i actually use my rhino tow hook a bunch thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

GunRunner wrote:
beck wrote:

Sorry, I carry my own gas, and ive pulled a crap load of rhinos around roflmao Chris carries a po-po strap, but i actually use my rhino tow hook a bunch thatsright lol!

Yeah Gunny, you should get a 1000 trouble free miles out of your po po. So you might want to trade in five years from now. Now Chris will be able to keep his rhino for the rest of his life Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:09 pm

GunRunner wrote:
scratch

How many miles do you have on your RZR??????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 pm

well not that many only 300 so far, if the official group rides were not so few and far between i would have way more. roflmao Maybe you can talk to the guy in charge and get more planned thatsright I cant just go every weekend, the closet place worth riding is over 200 miles away. lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm

FT Campbell to Brimstone= 200+ miles

I have racked up the miles on my truck and my Rhino for sure! coco woo hoo
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:36 am

Big Ed, back to your original question. I wanted to buy a RZR. I am sure I would have been happy with an LE. The only reason I went with an S is I really like to run fast when the terrain permits. I know that once I come back from deployment I will be moving to eastern VA. The riding there will be mostly flat, open areas and possibly some areas down close to the beach. I agree with most here. For general trail riding you cannot go wrong with an LE. I know where a real nice is, priced right........and I think you do too

I cannot comment on the overall quality of the machine yet since I have not gotten to ride it more than just down the street. I can tell you this......."the wife" is excited for me to go break it in for her this upcoming weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah Chris I believe I will hit it 2010.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Yeah Chris I believe I will hit it 2010.

Me too Dave.... allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??   Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on RZR vs. RZR - S??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2