SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?

Go down 
+7
Baditude
Big-R
d6nlpg
poolboy
DOG
MuddyBuddy
will_reed
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Reaper

The Reaper

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:56 am

will_reed wrote:
I've been to West Liberty a time or two, it's a pretty long trip. LoL!

lol thats why i would have to take off to come ride it... i dont mind trailering for a good ride... if your ever up this way just come by we'll ride these local trails up here
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 am

I don't know when I would be back, I have a buddy from Lousia but he lives down here now. But maybe if you guys plan a ride I could work it out.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:36 am

its a good 4 or 5 hour round trip or longer you can make it as long or short at you want it. about 40 mile trip i would guess to make the loop well thats what we call it. alot of little break of trails. and small climbs or big ones if you like to do that or if you like the mud well there is plenty of that...
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 am

I'm not big on mud, but I like to watch. LoL!
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 am

will_reed wrote:
I'm not big on mud, but I like to watch. LoL!

lol that is me. i dont like the mud dont mind the small ones that i have to go through i hate the deep stuff. and just saying i'll watch people go through something all day long...
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 am

Yup, I normally just hang out with the rope ready...
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 am

I don't care for the mud either....

Hey Reaper, have you taken that XP to smoothride? If not you need to.
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 pm

I like the mud :) but not as much as I use to!! I really wish I was goin on this, instead I will be shooting all week/weekend
Back to top Go down
wdg
SSXSRider Member
wdg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Planning to be at Brimstone (Trails End Campground) Wed October 3rd thru Sun morning Oct 7th.

Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

What time Sat are we going to meet? Have we got an head count?
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Not yet, I was going to post everywhere in the morning and ask people to send me their info. You make 5 that I know of for sure with about 10 others who have said they were coming.

I was thinking about leaving the parking area no later than 930am eastern, would that work for you?
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

works for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Ok, here's the details. We will be leaving the parking area no later than 0930 EST on Saturday. Please try to get there around 0900 if possible. The best I can do for an address is 1330 Coppinger Cove Road, Sequatchie, Tn 37374. The church will be on your left, it's right past the camp, can't miss it.

Everyone please be careful not to tear the church lot up, this is the best place to park that I've ever had for this end of the cove so I don't want to lose it.

4238021931 call or text so I can make sure we have enough room to park.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

Big-R wrote:
I don't care for the mud either....

Hey Reaper, have you taken that XP to smoothride? If not you need to.

lol most of us nowa days one like it, but still love to watch people get stuck. no i haven't taken it to smoothride yet, that is my cousin, it rides great from what i can tell... what do i need to have done to make this thing any better?
Back to top Go down
tjmotors

tjmotors

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 am

will_reed wrote:
Ok, here's the details. We will be leaving the parking area no later than 0930 EST on Saturday. Please try to get there around 0900 if possible. The best I can do for an address is 1330 Coppinger Cove Road, Sequatchie, Tn 37374. The church will be on your left, it's right past the camp, can't miss it.

Everyone please be careful not to tear the church lot up, this is the best place to park that I've ever had for this end of the cove so I don't want to lose it.

4238021931 call or text so I can make sure we have enough room to park.

Ha, this is neat. We rode there Saturday.. Great place had a ball. Ready to go back just not crazy about where we parked. We may shout next time we come up.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:57 am

Where did you park?
Back to top Go down
tjmotors

tjmotors

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

will_reed wrote:
Where did you park?

We went through Whitwell, turned up 108 I think, went up top of mtn, and turned left down a road for about a mile and parked on side of road at some forks.

We had a good time.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

You came down the big rocky hill then? I like that trail.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

GCFD112

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Gonna try to bring a small group up and ride there Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Anyone up for a Cove ride soon? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2