SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

battery cable's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: battery cable's   battery cable's EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:01 am

OK, I'm running the odyssey something 95 battery, I've already got a crap load of power leads on the battery terminals, I'm getting ready to install my winch, has anyone ran the power lead from the winch relay off of the starter and frame ground, or anyone running some type of power distribution box, if so what are you using and where are you mounting it.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: Re: battery cable's   battery cable's EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
merlin
SSXSRider Member

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: Re: battery cable's   battery cable's EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks bush, not what I'm talking bout but I've been looking for one of these too,im talking about my heavy 6 gauge cables coming from contractor, I ran a heavier positive lead from battery to starter, and then ran my winch leads to starter and chassis ground, works great too, and damn this super winch terra 45 is the quietest and smoothest ATV winch I've seen yet, even gets quieter under load. NoPoo
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: Re: battery cable's   battery cable's EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 pm

once you remove all the other stuff from your battery and put on the switch panel you will have lots of room to put the heavy gauge wires at the battery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
merlin
SSXSRider Member

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: Re: battery cable's   battery cable's EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Yea deff, I'm eliminating everything except for main battery cables cause its such a PIA to get to battery lugs on the otyssey 925
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

battery cable's Empty
PostSubject: Re: battery cable's   battery cable's Empty

Back to top Go down

battery cable's
Page 1 of 1