SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air filter foam

Go down 
+7
ridepate
bush
Foxfire
shawnley1222
GunRunner
ChrisC
wild woody
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wild woody

wild woody

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Air filter foam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am

most all motor cycle shops carry it.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 am

shawnley1222 wrote:
LT any cycle shop shop have it

Yeah, that is what I am afraid of. The only ones around here are the dealers that mark everything up about 120%. I will most definitely have to buy some online or something. Prime example.........oil filter for the Rhino from this stealer, uh dealer....14 dollars. WTF? I bought it because I needed it but I try my best to avoid them if at all possible. I will hit my good buddy Clay up and see what he can do for me.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 am

Airborne LT wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:
LT any cycle shop shop have it

Yeah, that is what I am afraid of. The only ones around here are the dealers that mark everything up about 120%. I will most definitely have to buy some online or something. Prime example.........oil filter for the Rhino from this stealer, uh dealer....14 dollars. WTF? I bought it because I needed it but I try my best to avoid them if at all possible. I will hit my good buddy Clay up and see what he can do for me.

That sucks we got a few stealers and a few shops so I got options luckily I always shop around before I pull the trigger and usually when I find the best deal I tell the owner Ill be back and send some business his way if he continues to hook it up with a good price
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:31 am

The closest "average joe" shop is over 30 minutes away. There are two dealers closer to me, but like I said.........WAY overpriced. I bargain shop for everything. 10-15 bucks here......30 there......50 on something else......it adds up.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
I used K&N filter oil on my UNI just the other day (for the Rhino). I guess maybe I should look into some other type of spray-on application.

Been using K&N spray can oil on my UNI for 1500 miles now. No problem, and never any dirt past the filter. Check it every time I clean it.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

In the old days before the aerosol spray.

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=PFI&PartNumber=PS4335&Description=Air+Filter+Oil+-+PowerSport

Works just a good.....if not better. But I am lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air filter foam   Air filter foam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Air filter foam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2