SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board of Directors Poll

Go down 
+7
Z28
GODAWGS
Clutch
Clayboy
GunRunner
Admin
wvyankee2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should we Elect a Board of Directors?
Yes-We need Organized Leadership to move us forward.
Board of Directors Poll I_vote_lcap62%Board of Directors Poll I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
No-Things are great as they are. let's keep it simple.
Board of Directors Poll I_vote_lcap38%Board of Directors Poll I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Board of Directors Poll Empty
PostSubject: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:35 pm

After some discussion, the supporting members of the SouthernSXSRiders are being asked what their thoughts are on how we should move forward with this Organization. Please respond to the Poll on whether you think we should have a Board of Directors to help our group grow in the future. Posts with comments on this subject are welcome in this thread.

Last edited by wvyankee2 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Good job Yankee cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:40 am

I wish you all yhe best of luck in your choice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:46 am

forward doesnt have to mean CLUB!!! it just means organized !!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:49 am

rhinomcb wrote:

Good Post cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 am

rhinomcb wrote:
Organization and club are the same thing. If you go down that road you will have to do all the things required or risk ending up like windrock atv club. It will require Liabilty insurance,IRS registration, record keeping to account for every penny in and out. Filing of tax returns and so on.Why sugar coat it, moving in that direction is a very big responsibility and somebody has to put their neck in the noose as the leader and responsible party held accountable. At least with a 5 man board their will be 5 of you to share the burden.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 am

GunRunner wrote:
rhinomcb wrote:
Organization and club are the same thing. If you go down that road you will have to do all the things required or risk ending up like windrock atv club. It will require Liabilty insurance,IRS registration, record keeping to account for every penny in and out. Filing of tax returns and so on.Why sugar coat it, moving in that direction is a very big responsibility and somebody has to put their neck in the noose as the leader and responsible party held accountable. At least with a 5 man board their will be 5 of you to share the burden.

Gunny, If it is decided that their will be a Board, I'm nominating you for the Board. You already know some of the mistakes or Pitfalls to avoid, and we can get a good discount on the "Southern SXS Riders " O'Henry rifle that we raffle off. lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:18 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
rhinomcb wrote:

Gunny, If it is decided that their will be a Board, I'm nominating you for the Board. You already know some of the mistakes or Pitfalls to avoid, and we can get a good discount on the "Southern SXS Riders " O'Henry rifle that we raffle off. lol!

If nominated I will run! I will run fast and far away from the sxs riders! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Come on Gunny! Looks like we need some experience on the team!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Damn Gunny..quit being stuborn lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Gunny's been around the block a few times. I'm listenen to him. Maybe not always agreeing, but always listening study
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Are we talking about Congress organized or Mafia organized I don't think we need to go in ether direction. scratch :bom:
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Were talking about Union Organized Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 pm

im going to send gunny a dictionary so he will be right at least sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:24 pm

yall are taking this toooooo far..all we're doin is getting organized Rolling Eyes whats the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 pm

I really app. yall looking out for the group!! I just dont see what the big deal is about getting a board? Is it that some will get mad if there not on it? I just need some help with stuff! Would it not be really cool to got to an event and see someone with a Southernsxsriders sticker,shirt or hat on??? I think that would be really great. Look at Underground ATV..Ive seen several ppl with there shirts on at events!! We are just voting on ppl to help me run this. I want it to grow. Just call them SouthernSXSRiders StaffLets have cookouts. cherity rides..exc. I think it would help. Yall are just taking it to far IMO.. Lets get some ppl to help me out and lets ride!!!!!! My 2 cents geek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Wheelin wrote:
I really app. yall looking out for the group!! I just dont see what the big deal is about getting a board? Is it that some will get mad if there not on it? I just need some help with stuff! Would it not be really cool to got to an event and see someone with a Southernsxsriders sticker,shirt or hat on??? I think that would be really great. Look at Underground ATV..Ive seen several ppl with there shirts on at events!! We are just voting on ppl to help me run this. I want it to grow. Just call them SouthernSXSRiders StaffLets have cookouts. cherity rides..exc. I think it would help. Yall are just taking it to far IMO.. Lets get some ppl to help me out and lets ride!!!!!! My 2 cents geek

cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:01 pm

We have 14 more members left to vote........Where are they? scratch
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:07 pm

sounds like someone wants to be a board member, I am like Wheelin who cares lets just ride and have fun. Wheelin you need to have meetings for those that are addicted to this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:11 pm

im up for a board..i need some help
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
Wheelin wrote:

cheers

some people r just out to pot pot u can tell because they r not even paying attention to whats being said shark shark
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Wheelin wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Let's Get it Going :) No Need for Nick to Bare All the Responsibility! Besides then there will be more to have to jump on Besides Nick The Pimp Laughing
Back to top Go down
Z28

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:08 pm

RSRRhino wrote:
Let's Get it Going :) No Need for Nick to Bare All the Responsibility! Besides then there will be more to have to jump on Besides Nick The Pimp Laughing

Finally, someone sees the light. We are all in this & we can choose to make it the best it can be.
As for the windrock club, only a few really know what went on there & why. It only takes one person to screw up everthing! poo
I will help SxS riders anyway I can. cheers

Last edited by Z28 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Directors Poll
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next