SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board of Directors Poll

Go down 
+7
Z28
GODAWGS
Clutch
Clayboy
GunRunner
Admin
wvyankee2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Should we Elect a Board of Directors?
Yes-We need Organized Leadership to move us forward.
Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap62%Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
No-Things are great as they are. let's keep it simple.
Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:45 pm

I voted no also Gunny, but after reading various Q&A's, I don't think it would be a bad thing, but I'm not tottally convinced of the direction.

I'm just afraid it will end-up like my current homeowners association has. 5-years ago it was agreat thing, now favoritism and utter hatred between neighbors has us wanting to move!!! It has turned once great friends against each other and I'm just afraid our grass-roots, good times will go that direction with a 'Board".
I've been in several different organized groups, mostly of the off-road nature, and it always ends up that way I'm sorry to say.
But on the other hand some orginazation surely would'nt hurt.
Marty,
I kinda miss your meaning on this statement " Remember this group of Supporting members are all this Board will represent." Represent us in what capacity???

I say keep it simple, have two big get-togethers a year, say, fall and spring and let all the different regional/state riders do thier own thing , post thier rides, if you can go great.
I know the turn-outs on these once every two months things just won't work out, sure the smaller the group the better most of the time. I think most of us can plan a twice a year thing.

Jimbo rebel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 pm

IMO this thing got thrown to the dogs very early!!! some people were looking for everything to go wrong before it was ever in place.guys this is life.u never know what the future will hold.
my main point was (lets get organized).we have a small group at this point.odds r it will keep growing into who knows what.
at this point everything has been on nick.imo it would be better if there were a sxs staff that could deal with all the isssues that come up.instead of nick having to make all the decisions on his own.
every body wants hats,tees and stickers ect.ive been working on tee shirts as we speak.if u all only knew just how much time is involved in just doing that u could see what im talking about.i can see real easily how nick hasnt had time to do and remember every thing he needs to do and keep up with.

nick has ask for help,so im saying lets get the ball rolling and make everything alot easier and organized.its better to do it now than wait till its totally ..............

something to this effect
my idea is to have a staff of 5 members plus nick.

2- for keeping up with $$$ and records
1- for t shirts
1- hats ,stickers
1- posting member info on forum

and all of them giving there ideas and thoughts

this is just a example of some of the stuff that needs to be done.

hats
stickers
shirts
posting big rides
keeping records on members
keeping records on $
getting the forum up to date with members pics etc
checking and editing post (if needed)

im sure there is more ,somebody else can add to the list

who voluteers to do all of this by there self??????

we r a small group right now.now do u all see what im talkin g about???

and yes gunny i volunteer to help or be a staff member. :D this is a pet peave of mine.i cant stand to be disorganized!! lol!

im getting ready to post some info on t shirts shortly
iv done enough typing for a while lol!
get back with a post after while :D
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Im for what ever, I will help were ever and when ever how ever to help the site last forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Agreed RhinoMCB cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:05 pm

lets get the ball rolling..wvyankee will be posting something real soon
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 pm

ill do watever it tkaes to keep the site rollin and to help others on here esp. with some custom fabin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:28 pm

shawnley1222 wrote:
ill do watever it tkaes to keep the site rollin and to help others on here esp. with some custom fabin. Wink

hey i need ................... i ll think of something scratch scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:30 pm

hey if i cant direct ya i can make it :D or find some1 who can guide even me king
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 pm

whatever we need to do but like someone else said the board is gonna show favortism toward an elite few. I am here to help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:48 pm

GODAWGS wrote:
whatever we need to do but like someone else said the board is gonna show favortism toward an elite few. I am here to help in any way I can.

what will they do to show favoritism ,give them a free t shirt. scratch

i dont understand why somepeople have to continue to ...........................

the elite few ur talking about????

can we not be positive and move on ??????

do u want to be one on the board???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:50 pm

GODAWGS wrote:

Yep you can see the back-patting going on already lol! rebel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:52 pm

ridepate wrote:
GODAWGS wrote:

Yep you can see the back-patting going on already lol! rebel
\

lol! lol! TINY
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Like Stated We need to do What we Can to Help The Riders Grow :) Hell I Get Patted on the Back All the Time bY People i;m Working for That Patting Is While There Trying to Stick To Me Rolling Eyes No Laughing That's Why I Pat My Own Back lol! In My Eyes Everyone Is Equal Exclamation We all Are Here For The Purpose Of Riding And Comradiery.As Asked how is Favoritism Going to be Shown? I'd Like to Know Also :) If it is Shown It Would Have To Be Done By 5 So Who's Your Buddy(s) pot lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:51 pm

I know i'm not a Southern SxS Rider, but I will keep working on the forum and helping out all I can. I have to run my own as well, but I can make time to work on the Forum and keep it up to date. It's no biggie. Just let me know!!! I know i'm kind of an outsider on this Embarassed Nick ask me to help him make this Forum so I did. If someone feels uncomfortable about me being an Admin and not being a a Southern SxS Rider let me know as well. :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:22 am

your fine booty lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:49 am

Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be

Man I Love this emoticon....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:57 am

No shit dave..lol

wvyankee talked to my mon for about an hour this evening. Im a man and I can admit when I dont know shit about something and I dont know shit about all this legal stuff lol! I think we have everything all cleared up from what yankee told me. Im sure he will be posting something ver soon about what all tthey talked about woo hoo

Now that all the voting is done and we will have a board/staff for the SouthernSXSRiders. Lets all get back to whas important. Finding me a woman and riding with great friends woo hoo lol!
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:23 am

Be a hell of a lot easier to just ride. You have to getum before your ass gets too ugly like I did. I think its to late for you....... : )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:32 am

haha..very funny geek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:09 am

nocerisdave wrote:
Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be

Man I Love this emoticon....

You got it! I added it to the emotions

Eat
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:41 am

Wheelin wrote:
your fine booty lol!

Thats funny right there ^ lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:53 am

Bootlegger wrote:
I know i'm not a Southern SxS Rider, but I will keep working on the forum and helping out all I can. I have to run my own as well, but I can make time to work on the Forum and keep it up to date. It's no biggie. Just let me know!!! I know i'm kind of an outsider on this Embarassed Nick ask me to help him make this Forum so I did. If someone feels uncomfortable about me being an Admin and not being a a Southern SxS Rider let me know as well. :D
BOOTLEGGER!! I would say your as much a part of the sxs riders as most and more than alot of others!!!! I thank you for all your hard work and think the first business of the new board is to make you a full member and send you a decal! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:35 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
BOOTLEGGER!! I would say your as much a part of the sxs riders as most and more than alot of others!!!! I thank you for all your hard work and think the first business of the new board is to make you a full member and send you a decal! cheers

THanks GunRunner :D rebel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:11 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:

same here booty cheers Eat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah What They Said cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Directors Poll
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4