SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board of Directors Poll

Go down 
+7
Z28
GODAWGS
Clutch
Clayboy
GunRunner
Admin
wvyankee2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should we Elect a Board of Directors?
Yes-We need Organized Leadership to move us forward.
Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
No-Things are great as they are. let's keep it simple.
Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 am

cheers X2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Wheelin wrote:
yall are taking this toooooo far..all we're doin is getting organized Rolling Eyes whats the big deal?

i think alot of people r not reading all the post.they r thinking this is a vote for a club.even after wheelin has posted several times that he wanted the help of some sxs riders (staff).people r still voting no!!i guess they could care less about what whether this riders group grows r not.

how long r we going to leave this poll up??
how many supporting members do we have??
how many post on the board??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 pm

I'm reading, I voted. rebel
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Wheelin wrote:
I really app. yall looking out for the group!! I just dont see what the big deal is about getting a board? Is it that some will get mad if there not on it? I just need some help with stuff! Would it not be really cool to got to an event and see someone with a Southernsxsriders sticker,shirt or hat on??? I think that would be really great. Look at Underground ATV..Ive seen several ppl with there shirts on at events!! We are just voting on ppl to help me run this. I want it to grow. Just call them SouthernSXSRiders StaffLets have cookouts. cherity rides..exc. I think it would help. Yall are just taking it to far IMO.. Lets get some ppl to help me out and lets ride!!!!!! My 2 cents geek

Wheelin are you wanting help or a board?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Wheelin wrote:
im up for a board..i need some help

:D Shocked :D
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 pm

I posted the Poll for 60 days.
There are 26 members.

As of this post, there are 5 more members that need to vote. In the event of a possible tie, we will ask Bootlegger to make the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm

wheelin

i would like to see a list of the screen names of all the supporting riders,please.i bet we might have some that dont even get on the forum
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah have to Agree with You MCB :arrow: Man Asked for a Board We gona have to get a BILLBOARD or What scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:20 am

wheelin
tellico450
Z28
Flytrap
Rhinomcb
RhinoTim
ATV_Rick
Gunrunner
wvyankee2
Ridepate
Mudxtc
RSRRhino
clutch
shawley1222
wheels
wingman
rcmass
Stan myers................does not get on forum
roamerr
clayboy
rhinoriders
utlover
godawgs
buzclev
nocerisdave
broknbonz
badbehavior
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:41 am

WE have 27 then. Stan Myers would be the tie breaker.
Back to top Go down
Z28

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:03 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
WE have 27 then. Stan Myers would be the tie breaker.

Wheelen call him & ask him to vote.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
There are 26 members.

As of this post, there are 5 more members that need to vote. In the event of a possible tie, we will ask Bootlegger to make the deciding vote.

dang yank 60 days lol! lol! what was u doing ,u just wanted to make shure everybody had plenty of time to think about it !!! scratch scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 am

rhinomcb wrote:
wvyankee2 wrote:
There are 26 members.

dang yank 60 days lol! lol! what was u doing ,u just wanted to make shure everybody had plenty of time to think about it !!! scratch scratch lol!

Didn't want to be accused of Ramrodding this thing. Plenty of time to talk about it, and for everyone to vote. If we get all votes in before that, or reach 14 votes either way we will call it done and move on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:09 pm

stan myers is flytraps buddy..he's not even on the forum
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Doesnt really matter much looks like its about even half the members are for it and half are not. So wheelin since this is your deal why dont you just make the decison and get er done lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:00 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Doesnt really matter much looks like its about even half the members are for it and half are not. So wheelin since this is your deal why dont you just make the decison and get er done lol!

50% would be half gunny lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:58 am

scratch study lol! lol! Ya'll Crazy woo hoo
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Meet the Candidates lol!

Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 Monkeyworldtopjx1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Nanny,Nanny, Boo-Boo......... rebel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Jimbo..are you into the bottle tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Meet the Candidates lol!

Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 Monkeyworldtopjx1

Man, I am so sorry. I forgot to introduce them! Razz lol!

Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 Monkeyworldtopjx1pv4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm

atleast i'm the good looking one... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:16 pm

yank, replace my name with yours, you and rmcb are the ring leaders to this revolution you should be the head honchos lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:23 pm

GunRunner wrote:
yank, replace my name with yours, you and rmcb are the ring leaders to this revolution you should be the head honchos lol!

We need experience Gunny! People who know about the mistakes of the past so WE are not doomed to repeat them study And, It's an Evolution not a Revolution Gunrunner. Always thinkin about Gun Sales. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors Poll   Board of Directors Poll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Board of Directors Poll
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next