SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!

Go down 
+9
RangeRover
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
chipper
KYWILDCATS74
ridepate
Foxfire
merlin
farmdogg
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's design do you like the best?
KYWildcats
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_lcap22%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Merlin
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_lcap49%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 18 ]
Farmdogg
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_lcap29%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-24

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

What we have here are three completely custom built cages and bumpers from Merlin Motorsports. We all three had the cages we wanted in our minds and worked together to help each other build them. Just a friendly competition to see what designs people like the most overall. I like all three and I am very glad they all turned out different, everyone needs a little personality. We want everyone to vote because the person with the least amount of votes could have to wear a dress on the next ride!!! Well here are the pics.

KYWildcats

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Kywild10
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Kywild11

Merlin

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Merlin10
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Merlin11

Farmdogg

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Farmdo12
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Farmdo13

Last edited by farmdogg on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:09 pm

i like your nerf bars, when did you get your winch. we should get started on doors so your dress dont get dirty
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Man, this is a hard call...........I like parts of all 3 and if I were an owner of a Rex, I would have to have you guys build ma a cage containing parts from all 3.

With that said, I'll have to take a little time to look around a little more before I can place my vote.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 pm

My take.
Ky's-Looks like a stock cage that's been added to, may not be, but not chopped enough. Front-bumper kicks ass.

Merlins- Height is right-on, square-tubing deducts points, looks like an afterthought. Front bumper is useless, one tug from a strap, it's leaving the building.

Farms- Height looks good, front bumper kicks ass, Cross bracing on rear will put a knot on your forehead when reaching for the cooler.

Jury's still out............

Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm

My cage is actually shorter than farmdogs overall. Merlins is the most chopped. My cage has a radius roof the other two dont. I believe Merlins and mine are slightly more narrow.. My cage has a more clean look .. I guess that is why it looks a little more stockishh..All three really turned out nice.. Oh and the sqaure tubing is for the roof mount on Merlins, when the roofs on you cant see it. Farmdogs bed does raise completly with cage.. Mine will only open half way..
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 pm

I like 3rd one down. Not sure who's it is.
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm

chipper wrote:
I like 3rd one down. Not sure who's it is.

KYWildcats is the top 2 photos, Merlin is in the middle, and the bottom photos would be Farmdogg.

Last edited by farmdogg on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

It would be yours then farmdogg. It looks the best. Anywho, my dad grew up there in loretto. There is a hell of a restraunt there I know.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 pm

All 3 are real nice, but Merlin has got my vote. thatsright
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
All 3 are real nice, but Merlin has got my vote. thatsright

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RangeRover
SSXSRider Member
RangeRover

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 am

They all look good guys, but I voted for Merlin also. The piece that curves over the back is what did it form me.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Merlin I like the shape.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Farmdogg....would you take a pic with the box dumped, please Question
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I like wild cats best it is cleaner. Do not like the hoop on merlins,farm dogs is a little cluttered in the rear for me. They all look good nice job. I think I like the cage on the green car best.LOL the bumper on wildcats rocks. Good luck with every thing
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Merlin gets my vote because i don't like any cage interfering with my bed. I also like the extended roof for the extra coverage it would provide when a roof skin is applied to it.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 pm

I like KY Wildcats bumper the best. Smiles
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Foxfire wrote:
Farmdogg....would you take a pic with the box dumped, please Question
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Dsc01827
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Dsc01828
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Dsc01829
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I thank you sir Exclamation Exclamation Very nice Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 am

Foxfire wrote:
Man, this is a hard call...........I like parts of all 3 and if I were an owner of a Rex, I would have to have you guys build ma a cage containing parts from all 3.

With that said, I'll have to take a little time to look around a little more before I can place my vote.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

I am with fox on this. I like parts of all three. But hey that is cool. I am sure you guys could build someone what they want!!!!

With that said, I guess my vote is with Farmdogg.
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Come on guys.. 31 votes ?? There is like 250 members..
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
Come on guys.. 31 votes ?? There is like 250 members..
dont freak out kywildcat, its just a dress for one ride, i bet nobody even takes any pics and posts them on forum, if you want you can wear a mini skirt instead. roflmao hitit Looks good Butt
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

Man TJ it's looking grim. Just when is the ride planed I would like to see you sporting that dress. Looks like you have friends like me. roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 am

pit dog wrote:
Man TJ it's looking grim. Just when is the ride planed I would like to see you sporting that dress. Looks like you have friends like me. roflmao roflmao roflmao

Sad thing is, he's cage is awesome but the dress will make it even better...... lol!
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm

For those of you who wonder what the hoop is all about in Merlins cage I googled some of his potential passengers. Figured you guys would be interested to see what I came up with.

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Alien_12The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Alien_13The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! 33087-11

roflmao thatsright lol! The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! 13435 muhaha

Last edited by farmdogg on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigbore
SSXSRider Member
bigbore

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Merlin's cage with Ky wildcats bumper would be the winner in my opinion, but I am just a Buckeye.... thatsright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next