SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!

Go down 
+9
RangeRover
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
chipper
KYWILDCATS74
ridepate
Foxfire
merlin
farmdogg
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's design do you like the best?
KYWildcats
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Merlin
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 18 ]
Farmdogg
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2011-02-08

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 pm

I guess we will have to do double or nothing for who has the best front bumper spank
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 76361
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Man up cat,get that dress picked out roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am

The funny thing is Merlin & Farmdog dreamed up this bet. I never said anything about it.. So if thats the case maybe Farmdog will be wearing one Razz Maybe we can line all three up and dragrace hmm pot But , if I have to I will man up..Even though it was your guys bet.
Back to top Go down
merlin
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 am

OMG ! thats a great idea, farmdogg is out though, just me and you, and we will post a vid of race, but listen the looser wears a dress the whole ride and a wig and high heels. i already have the dress and wig but what size shoe do you wear. we can do it on july 30th at dirty turtle, fisher atv world will be there. maybe they will put the race in their show. prob not the dress though, i picked you out a slutty one
Back to top Go down
KYWILDCATS74

KYWILDCATS74

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 am

merlin wrote:
OMG ! thats a great idea, farmdogg is out though, just me and you, and we will post a vid of race, but listen the looser wears a dress the whole ride and a wig and high heels. i already have the dress and wig but what size shoe do you wear. we can do it on july 30th at dirty turtle, fisher atv world will be there. maybe they will put the race in their show. prob not the dress though, i picked you out a slutty one

I will let my wife drage race you.. She wont mind the high heels or slutty dress & she will look much better in it than me The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 13435 And why in the world would Farmdog be out scratch I guess he already would know he would be eating our dust.. Besides wife is only a buc twenty and I would definately need the weight diffrence if we lined up Wink She already chalenged you once at Dirty Turtle but I think your clutch ripped in half that day.. OHH the fun of crazy HP. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Dont be scared wildcat. If you think that thing is fast then you dont need to put a stock bike in a race with two 840 big bore bikes just so you know you have a cushion.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

KYWILDCATS74 wrote:
The funny thing is Merlin & Farmdog dreamed up this bet. I never said anything about it.. So if thats the case maybe Farmdog will be wearing one Razz Maybe we can line all three up and dragrace hmm pot But , if I have to I will man up..Even though it was your guys bet.

TJ looks like you have friends like me. LOL
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Was messing around earlier with some pics and wanted a before and after shot. So I found a picture of the exact same teryx I bought and put it side by side with a current shot, and put them on the same scale. My current shot is not completely up to date. I now have my Koplin console and Koplin chest in the bed. Last night I got my RZR seats installed. I think the seats are my favorite mod so far. Tonite I am workin on my bimini top. Gonna try it first and see how it holds up. Its a hell of alot cheaper than a sheet of aluminum.

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 Before10
Back to top Go down
farmdogg
SSXSRider Member
farmdogg

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm

A few updated pics!

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 3510
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 4210
The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 4410
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

Farmdogg, That top looks very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!   The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The polls are open!!! Come and vote your opinions are needed!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2