SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?

Go down 
+14
Big-R
rubicon05
AIRBORNE
BR44
Foxfire
bush
roamerr
RickV
GunRunner
ChrisC
Admin
Clayboy
Bobby D
wvyankee2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Where out west should we ride?
Ride the Rockies-Buena Vista, Colorado
If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Ride the slick rock-Moab, Utah
If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Hit the Black Hills- South Dakota UTV Rally
If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Thrillseeker
SSXSRider Member
Thrillseeker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-04

If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?   If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 am

Glamis is by far the badest place I have ever rode and I have rode alot of places
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/elvaton45
sizzler

sizzler

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-11

If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?   If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 am

Before I do it, is it ok to post up information about the Black Hills UTV Rally and another forum address that you can comment on the BH Rally or ask questions? The other forum is real new ( like 3 members as I write this) and about a week old. Its Labor Day weekend Sept. 4-6. I hope this isn't considered spam and if you don't want me to post it I won't. I just don't want to step on anybodys toes. I guess I just don't want to post up if it may conflict with something you have locally and might cause you to lose some people at your event. Feedback Thanks
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?   If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 am

No, go ahead sizzler. We converse with people from other forums all the time. allright
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?   If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 am

More info the better no one is bound and tied here can come and go we dont hate on other forums we use them as well post away post away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?   If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If a long distance road trip is planned this year, where would you want to go?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3