SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.

Go down 
+17
4x4pac
Z06-08
Foxfire
crossdaddy
RedNeckRanger
Mud-and-Guts
Clayboy
moto92
ridepate
AIRBORNE
Rhino Rob
highlander
nocerisdave
GunRunner
ChrisC
DirtDawber
wvyankee2
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.   Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 am

Sorry to hear that man, but you don't know until ya try. I guess the heat melted it?? Go for the Mid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.   Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Well chock this lift up as a big failure. At least for the 2004-2007 Rhinos. May work with 08&09's . Too much lift. CV boot got a hole in it from rubbing on itself due to angle. Sad

............... affraid
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.   Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
Well chock this lift up as a big failure. At least for the 2004-2007 Rhinos. May work with 08&09's . Too much lift. CV boot got a hole in it from rubbing on itself due to angle. Sad

Mines an 08 and it seemed to rub even worse on mine than it did on yours so I don't think it is an 04-07 thing.
Which one failed on you the front or rear? I am guessing the front because when I tried it it had way to much lift on mine. I would still like a front with about half the lift to level my machine up.

If you don't care when you remove the lift let us know if your bike set level or lower in the front.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.   Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubber Down Customs ( RDC ) 2" lift install.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5